Albania V. Moldova (June 11, 2019)

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:52 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:34 pm
I swear as I saw Roshi give the assist I thought of that post where you said this team can't play without roshi it's amazing
It really is true lol.

Roshi is the only player who I couldn't care less what he does at his club. With the NT he always produces.

Ramadani scored but don't like him at all. For that position he doesn't seem comfortable enough on the ball and vision is questionable. Players like him and Dermaku need to go away.

It's a shame Ndoj is brain dead because he's actually comfortable on the ball but makes too many mistakes. I see that his transfermarkt value is 3 million.. that's weird.

I hope Reja learned something. Can't expect fullbacks like Hysaj who have no offensive skill to do all the attacking and long balls don't work. We still need players like Roshi and Grezda.

Cikalleshi also is always underrated to me. He's on the Roshi category of players who I don't care what they do at their club.
Agree with everything. Cika gets shit on a lot and isn't as bad as people love to make out. Hysaj looks like a fish out of water in that role, he's out of his depth playing there.

Ndoj is technically good and tall so has a good base.
Ramadani isn't good just got a goal there.
Dallku

It was literally Montenegro's C team without a coach and Bulgaria which nowadays is no stronger than Luftetari. Lets chill with the bandwagon hopping just for a second. For Werder he was a benchwarmer for most of the season too. Bundesliga is a shit league anyway.
RedFootballs

Plako wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:43 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:34 pm
Dallku wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:06 pm but of course...

ALBANIA CANT PLAY WITHOUT ROSHI

I've been saying it for years... always proven right
I swear as I saw Roshi give the assist I thought of that post where you said this team can't play without roshi it's amazing
It really is true lol.
Come on dude, Moldova was only a little bit better than Andorra. We shouldn't struggle to score like this against them.
We can barely beat Liechtenstein, this team has a chronic goal scoring problem and no manager can ever fix it till we get better players.
When we put 3 past Turkey Roshi and Sadiku saved the day but they won't always be on their game
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:54 pm Ramadani is criminally bad.

Dermaku, Ramadani... why do players who are not good enough for KS Laci playing for the nt?
Ramadani is loved by italian coaches and there should be a reason for that. Adolfo Sormani took him from Partizani B and played him on Champions League qualifiers against Ferencvaros, after two matches he became fans favorite. Panucci capped him a couple of times and Ramadani was so unlucky with injuries. Now seems even Reja is on "love with him". Ramadani scored great goal and i never understood all the hate towards him.
Kuqaloshi maoist
RedFootballs

ZenMaster wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:17 pm

Dermaku, Ramadani... why do players who are not good enough for KS Laci playing for the nt?
Ramadani is loved by italian coaches and there should be a reason for that. Adolfo Sormani took him from Partizani B and played him on Champions League qualifiers against Ferencvaros, after two matches he became fans favorite. Panucci capped him a couple of times and Ramadani was so unlucky with injuries. Now seems even Reja is on "love with him". Ramadani scored great goal and i never understood all the hate towards him.
His vision is very poor but he is still young I guess.
He plays well for Vejle in Danish Superliga.
As does Mucolli though.
Dermaku is trash.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:20 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:17 pm

His vision is very poor but he is still young I guess.
He plays well for Vejle in Danish Superliga.
As does Mucolli though.
Dermaku is trash.
Ramadani is a holding midfielder and does his role better than Xhaka. His role is to keep defensive line and destroy opponents attacks. Love him or hate him but he works harder than anyone else and will be always near starting line-up. Just imagine if Ramadani would been caught as Taulant Xhaka against Turkey.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

I don't even care about this match. Good for the manager for experimenting with new players in different roles and not playing Balaj I suppose. But I hate beating these horrible teams because it gives this false optimism and the players celebrate like they won a world cup. Then they go and play a real opponent and get outclassed in every aspect of the game. It's games like these that keep getting the fringe players called up. Something tells me this won't work as we barely scored against Moldova, the whole playing it out of the back is not gonna work against better teams. We're trying to play an Italian style but we don't have the quality to do so.

As for Ramadani I'd still like to see Ndoj and Bare get a chance. Ndoj will be playing in Serie A next year and has a higher ceiling then Ramadani.
Princ

Forget about ramadanis fluke goal against the weak opposition, it’ll probably be his first and last for us..he was invisible the rest of the match.. he’s been featured in some of our most embarrassing defeats he is a proven scrub...Roshi is a difference maker for us, we need him, grezda and kace in the lineup to have success offensively. Also by now it should be obvious that there’s a difference in class between Cika and balaj/sadiku and not just because cika scored..Sadiku was completely useless, slow af ,no hold up play,all he has is a decent shot and cikas shot is 10x better cika has a cannon of a boot
Princ

Also what is ramadani thinking taking off the shirt and punting it like that after his goal..I get it that he only scores once every century but that shirt weighs more than a boat full of ramadanis
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

How ever wants to start the next game thread, is free to do so. I will do it a week before if it is not already started yet
  • Information