Albania V. Moldova (June 11, 2019)

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Princ

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Princ wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:14 pm
artan wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:35 pm Thing about Ramadani is that he plays for a danish club that just got relegated. I’d like to see him play in a better league before we give him many chances. But I’m not gonna lie I wasn’t paying attention on how he played so I can’t tell you his strengths or weakness. Hopefully he makes a move to a better team.

As for Cika I’d rather play the guys in the youth teams over him. This guy has been with the NT for 6 years and the best he can do is score a tap in against Moldova. If this dude wasn’t front kavaja and a former superliga player he would be dropped alotgether a while ago like Gashi. The same with Bekim Balaj. Replace them with new players, who knows maybe we find some surprises..
Gashi was absolutely useless mate, he couldn’t even get any playing time in mls..he sucked BIG TIME. Cika being on the team has nothing to do with being from kavaje or being a former superliga player. If anything is true is that he’s not gotten the chances to prove himself that balaj and sadiku have..you say to incorporate new young players but the problem is that every single time we have tried this we have gotten raped. Panucci tried this when he first got here and even he stopped after a few games of Seeing its result. We have ZERO young attacking players who are good enough to be on the NT or better than cika. Our youth talent pool for attackers is ZERO. Not one attacker is better than cikalleshi, not seferi not manaj not broja (who knows what he will turn out too though he is very young)
Would not speak so harshly on Manaj. He's still very young and can definitely compete with Cika in my opinion.
Cika has regressed a lot since his good years and sometimes NT games are the only ones he is playing.
Sadiku < Cikalleshi is false.
Cika is dogshit for his club, so we should now judge purely on production for the NT correct? Skills and shit go out the window when you're a reserve for a relegation Turkish team. If he produces he plays.
Sadiku epitomises that phrase. He produces.
Princ

plisi
Been thanked: 0

Sadiku has scored 12 fluke goals in 35 games for the NT, while Cikaleshi has 3 goals in 31 games.

It's a shame Sadiku got badly injured and was out for so long otherwise he'd already be Albania's all-time top-scorer. Cikaleshi the bomber is the definition of anti-football.
Princ

plisi wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:03 pm Sadiku has scored 12 fluke goals in 35 games for the NT, while Cikaleshi has 3 goals in 31 games.

It's a shame Sadiku got badly injured and was out for so long otherwise he'd already ne Albania's all-time top-scorer. Cikaleshi the bomber is the definition of anti-football.
Those 31 games for cika have come as a sub here and there while sadiku and balaj have been starters. The overall minutes played should tell a different story..cikalleshi anti-football is laughable. We have much better build up play when he’s playing....Sadiku is anti football he can’t hold the ball on his feet he’s slow he’s useless. His last fluke goals for us have came 3-4 years ago when he was a starter every game playing beside our best team and creators like roshi. Forget the bullshit stats and just watch the games, if you can’t see the difference in class then what can I say
plisi
Been thanked: 0

Sadiku scored in the 0-3 win vs Andorra this year in March. He's the only attacker in our team rn that knows how to put a ball in the net. Lol, you don't start someone like Cikaleshi if you're looking to won a game, simple!
Princ

plisi wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:40 pm Sadiku scored in the 0-3 win vs Andorra this year in March. He's the only attacker in our team rn that knows how to put a ball in the net. Lol, you don't start someone like Cikaleshi if you're looking to won a game, simple!
Did you see the goal.. the net was wide open the goalies mistake put it on a platter for him and he was piss poor rest of the match.. why doesn’t cikalleshi deserve a start or because he doesn’t look as cool. Yesterday I saw cika lose a rare ball in the build up play and tracked back like a beast won it back in our half.. sadiku was about 2-3 yards back of any defender he’d try to chase a ball down with he’s out of shape(not that he ever was in shape) he’s useless with the ball he has no qualities better than cikalleshi other than double amount of followers on Instagram
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Princ wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:45 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:38 pm
Princ wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:14 pm

Gashi was absolutely useless mate, he couldn’t even get any playing time in mls..he sucked BIG TIME. Cika being on the team has nothing to do with being from kavaje or being a former superliga player. If anything is true is that he’s not gotten the chances to prove himself that balaj and sadiku have..you say to incorporate new young players but the problem is that every single time we have tried this we have gotten raped. Panucci tried this when he first got here and even he stopped after a few games of Seeing its result. We have ZERO young attacking players who are good enough to be on the NT or better than cika. Our youth talent pool for attackers is ZERO. Not one attacker is better than cikalleshi, not seferi not manaj not broja (who knows what he will turn out too though he is very young)
Would not speak so harshly on Manaj. He's still very young and can definitely compete with Cika in my opinion.
Cika has regressed a lot since his good years and sometimes NT games are the only ones he is playing.
Cika is dogshit for his club, so we should now judge purely on production for the NT correct? Skills and shit go out the window when you're a reserve for a relegation Turkish team. If he produces he plays.
Didn’t speak harshly on manaj just said he’s not on the level of cika but I like manaj because he tries hard even tho he’s technically limited and he’s in shape always. Djelli I mire duket qe n mengjes themi ne..tell me when’s the last time sadiku has “produced”? 3 years ago a fluke goal here and there? Ahahhaha he’s spent his career playing in second Swiss league and being a failure at every club he’s been at even in Poland and you compare him with cika who’s played at basaksehir the champions of turkey..just looking at sadiku play you can tell he’s bollocks and that’s how he’s been his whole career. If cika had the playing time of a sadiku or balaj with our nt the opinions on him would be very different
Did you know Michael Ngoo has played at Liverpool the champions of Europe?
Sadiku has scored 55 goals out of 100 appearances in Swiss top flight. I'm sure that's triple the amount of goals Cika scored in any creditable league his whole career.
Princ

RedFootballs wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:14 pm
Princ wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:45 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:38 pm

Didn’t speak harshly on manaj just said he’s not on the level of cika but I like manaj because he tries hard even tho he’s technically limited and he’s in shape always. Djelli I mire duket qe n mengjes themi ne..tell me when’s the last time sadiku has “produced”? 3 years ago a fluke goal here and there? Ahahhaha he’s spent his career playing in second Swiss league and being a failure at every club he’s been at even in Poland and you compare him with cika who’s played at basaksehir the champions of turkey..just looking at sadiku play you can tell he’s bollocks and that’s how he’s been his whole career. If cika had the playing time of a sadiku or balaj with our nt the opinions on him would be very different
Did you know Michael Ngoo has played at Liverpool the champions of Europe?
Sadiku has scored 55 goals out of 100 appearances in Swiss top flight. I'm sure that's triple the amount of goals Cika scored in any creditable league his whole career.
Look at sadiku anywhere he has gone he has been a failure other than Switzerland, that tells you everything. 55 goals in 100 matches in top Swiss league wtf! Where did u get that from?? He’s been playing in Swiss second league lugano was only promoted in 2016
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:01 pm Ramadani was a reserve in his last few months for Partizani so even for them he wasn't good enough.

Yesterday he made about 5-6 wrong passes. At that position the last thing you should do is make passing errors. He's a very shitty version of Kukeli.
It's not true! Ramadani never was reserve player at Partizani after Sormani promoted to senior team. Ramadani didn't do yesterday 5-6 wrong passes. He misplaced three passes overall, one in first half and two in second half. None of them were "risky", to a concede a goal. It was a situation in first half when he lost player he was guarding and moldovans made a dangerous counter attack, in second half he had misunderstanding with Mavraj and Veseli in which Antenouc took advantage but his attempt on goal was poor. This is all what he got wrong during whole game. If we judge other players in same standarts all were rubbish, especially Hysaj was biggest clown who was doing unbelievable amateur mistakes.
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information