Potential NT Scouting Database

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:36 am I’m just gonna pop this topic up, the Cloud might be lurking around .

Bastien Toma with Nedim Bajrami are both young and could replace the likes of Basha, Memushaj once for all giving more breath and height in midfield .
Toma's been thrown around for a while, I think we wouldn't be able to get him in our dreams. Idk if FSHF have tried. Bajrami seems interesting, and he would probably be a lot more willing.
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:08 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:36 am I’m just gonna pop this topic up, the Cloud might be lurking around .

Bastien Toma with Nedim Bajrami are both young and could replace the likes of Basha, Memushaj once for all giving more breath and height in midfield .
Toma's been thrown around for a while, I think we wouldn't be able to get him in our dreams. Idk if FSHF have tried. Bajrami seems interesting, and he would probably be a lot more willing.
Toma is going to be a star , it’s amazing how Albania can’t attract their own to play for them , it’s a weird one for me because we all say we’d love to play for Albania but then they don’t . Is Duka really that bad ?

Look at kosova , they’ve got guys like Muslija , Rexhbecaj who look like they’re gonna play for them .
artan

We probably have a good chance at Bajrami since he's from Macedonia and not Kosova. But he'll probably wait another year.
Rexhbecaj we have no chance, I won't be surprised if he'll wait a year or two to see if he can make the German squad.
Florent Muslija is very reasonable for us because he's not better than Rashica, Zeneli and Valon Berisha. It's up to the FSHF to convince him but FSHF is like the insecure ugly girl who's afraid of rejection. They won't bother to approach him.
I don't think we have a chance for Toma. I think we have a chance at Domgjoni tho.
Princ

artan wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:02 am We probably have a good chance at Bajrami since he's from Macedonia and not Kosova. But he'll probably wait another year.
Rexhbecaj we have no chance, I won't be surprised if he'll wait a year or two to see if he can make the German squad.
Florent Muslija is very reasonable for us because he's not better than Rashica, Zeneli and Valon Berisha. It's up to the FSHF to convince him but FSHF is like the insecure ugly girl who's afraid of rejection. They won't bother to approach him.
I don't think we have a chance for Toma. I think we have a chance at Domgjoni tho.
Muslija has accepted to play for Kosovo
artan

Princ wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:48 pm
artan wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:02 am We probably have a good chance at Bajrami since he's from Macedonia and not Kosova. But he'll probably wait another year.
I remember reading that but he should reconsider. Kosova has so much players at the attacking positions that it will be hard for him to break through. I think Lirim Kastrati is probably regretting not waiting a bit longer for us (even if we were so stupid in not calling him up) because he's gonna have a hard time breaking the starting eleven with Rashica, Zeneli, V Berisha, Zhegrova (i'm not high on him but the manager likes him), etc. Kastrati is a good player too with a big upside.

Point is Kosova has stack piled on wingers.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

artan wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:23 pm
Princ wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:48 pm
I remember reading that but he should reconsider. Kosova has so much players at the attacking positions that it will be hard for him to break through. I think Lirim Kastrati is probably regretting not waiting a bit longer for us (even if we were so stupid in not calling him up) because he's gonna have a hard time breaking the starting eleven with Rashica, Zeneli, V Berisha, Zhegrova (i'm not high on him but the manager likes him), etc. Kastrati is a good player too with a big upside.

Point is Kosova has stack piled on wingers.
http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/10-dit ... shqiperia/
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

FSHF is run by a bunch of incompetent assholes.
andi2410
Has thanked: 0

Hey guys, long time. Do we actually have any talented young players that will play for us anywhere in the world? It would be good to be excited about something.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

andi2410 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:19 pm Hey guys, long time. Do we actually have any talented young players that will play for us anywhere in the world? It would be good to be excited about something.
Depends who 'us' is.
You mean Albania?
Other than the crop we already have then it's a big no.
Plako
Team: Partizani

andi2410 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:19 pm Hey guys, long time. Do we actually have any talented young players that will play for us anywhere in the world? It would be good to be excited about something.
Armando Broja of Chelsea is the only one who come to mind.
  • Information