Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

IndritFieri
Team: AC Milan
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:57 am
IndritFieri wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:51 am So City and Pep want Cancelo from Juventus really bad and Juve has to sell before July 1st to avoid a financial loss in their business. If they sell Cancelo guess who they might go for as a RB. Sarri’s favorite RB in the whole wide world. Elsaid Hysaj
Oh shitttt. Sarri is going back to Serie A. Damn. So now it's either Atletico or Juventus for Hysaj. DeLaurentiis would probably sabotage that move at all costs though.
Hysaj is not in Ancelotti’s plans so I doubt DeLaurentis will sabotage making a profit on Hysaj and let him devalue.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:56 am
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:14 pm So Milan apparently seems interested in Ndoj .

https://m.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/m ... na-1259707
As what? A water boy?
They might pay him peanuts like 2 million or so and the guy has a superliga wage. Ndoj’s agent (happens to be Hysaj’s aswell) is very problematic and Brescia’s president has already given an ultimatum to his assisted players playing with his team to either change the agent or leave. I don’t think at this point he’ll stay and for Milan could be seen as some investment even for loaning him out to Bologna or Palermo who are actually interested in him.
artan

I don't see Milan having interest in him unless they just stash him and loan him out for a few years. Bologna or Samdporia are probably more realistic.

I think Imeri of the u-21 might be sold to Fenerbace. I think Esat Mala has some interest from Turkish clubs as well. Keep an eye on these two as both seem talented and already are one of the better players in the Macedonian and Albanian leagues despite their young age.

Enea Mihaj signs with PAOK. They won the Greek league so I guess it's a decent move
plisi
Been thanked: 0

Never rated Rrahmani and I'm very surprised he got transfered to Serie A.
Plako
Team: Partizani

plisi wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:10 am Never rated Rrahmani and I'm very surprised he got transfered to Serie A.
It's a newly promoted team but I think it helps that Kosova is making some waves in the Euro qualifiers so the payers will be rated higher now. Having defenders in Serie A will pay huge dividends down road for us.
plisi
Been thanked: 0

Plako wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:35 pm
plisi wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:10 am Never rated Rrahmani and I'm very surprised he got transfered to Serie A.
It's a newly promoted but I think it helps that Kosova is making some waves in the Euro qualifiers so the payers will be rated higher now. Having defenders in Serie A will pay huge dividends down road for us.
If he can break into their first team, it's a big success either way.

Anyway, it's nice seeing former NT players like Lala and Aliaj managing players like Rashica and Rrahmani.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

SPAL sign Etrit Berisha with a obligation to buy after the loan has ended.
Parma have signed Kastriot Dermaku :wallbang:
Princ

RedFootballs wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:41 pm SPAL sign Etrit Berisha with a obligation to buy after the loan has ended.
Dermaku will surely warm the bench there until they realize hes useless and ship him back to serie c where the big scarecrow belongs
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Princ wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:09 am
RedFootballs wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:41 pm SPAL sign Etrit Berisha with a obligation to buy after the loan has ended.
Dermaku will surely warm the bench there until they realize hes useless and ship him back to serie c where the big scarecrow belongs
4 year contract lmaoooo
CanaYouDoIt

Latki playing in the preseason for Fiorentina , captains their youth side too . Any good ?
  • Information