Albania vs France (Match Thread)

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Since all of you couldn't be bothered here it is.
I don't expect much from Reja and co, so I'm going with 2-0 France. Maybe we sneak in a surprise here though.
My wildcard prediction is 2-1 France but it's pretty high expectations for the NT to score against any decent opposition let alone France.
Plako
Team: Partizani

RedFootballs wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:05 pm Since all of you couldn't be bothered here it is.
I don't expect much from Reja and co, so I'm going with 2-0 France. Maybe we sneak in a surprise here though.
My wildcard prediction is 2-1 France but it's pretty high expectations for the NT to score against any decent opposition let alone France.
Oh dude I was going to open the thread since I'm going to the game :jojojo:

In any event let's hope it's only 2-0 France.
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

lol my man said "since all of you couldn't be bothered" like the match isn't happening two months from now.
RedFootballs

Pjetër wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:11 am lol my man said "since all of you couldn't be bothered" like the match isn't happening two months from now.
It was a jookeeee opening a thread doesn't take any work anyway
RedFootballs

Plako wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:51 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:05 pm Since all of you couldn't be bothered here it is.

You'll be the good luck omen and we are gonna win 1-0.
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

RedFootballs wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:12 am
Pjetër wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:11 am lol my man said "since all of you couldn't be bothered" like the match isn't happening two months from now.
It was a jookeeee opening a thread doesn't take any work anyway
I'm just messin around :talumsha:
Plako
Team: Partizani

RedFootballs wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:13 am

It's all good man, I'm just busting your chops. We're gonna lose 2-0 regardless :)
RedFootballs

Plako wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:54 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:13 am

It's all good man, I'm just busting your chops. We're gonna lose 2-0 regardless :)
Lolol Laci are up 1-0 against Hapel. Anything can happen...
The guy who scored joined Laci less than two weeks ago from Drita.
Princ

Doesn’t call up kace but has ramadani memushaj mavraj dermaku on the list!? Wtf is happening, every single coach doesn’t not respect kace, or maybe there is something further that we don’t know about.. boy should have picked greece back in the day no doubt, this is extremely aggravating
artan

Princ wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:14 pm Doesn’t call up kace but has ramadani memushaj mavraj dermaku on the list!? Wtf is happening, every single coach doesn’t not respect kace, or maybe there is something further that we don’t know about.. boy should have picked greece back in the day no doubt, this is extremely aggravating
Kace shouldn't be called up, he's done nothing as a player and doesn't bring anything to the NT. Don't buy into the myth that he's a Xavi lite, this guy is a fringe starter in Greece who just transferred to a mid table team in Greece. He's just not good enough. Ramadani and Qose aren't good enough as well.
  • Information