Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:15 pm
plisi wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:10 pm
Albania had a good team at that time and apart from Rashica no one else deserved to get called up from the players you mentioned. These guys have improved alot while the ones that used to play for Albania from 2014-16 haven't.

Rrahmani starting in Serie A, who would've thought?
The only thing i feel bad was for Djimsiti and noone of the others left out of the Euro 2016 finals. Djimsiti actually was one of the guys who helped to archieve the qualifiers while Shala, Rashica and Rrahmani were subs at best ...
Not calling up Djimsiti was a huge failure, and imo, the reason they lost to France in 2016 Euros. Djimsiti is pretty good in the air. Better than Veseili (if I remember correctly).

It was really harsh to cut him from the squad.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Apparently 8 Czach fans were arrested in an attempt to fly a drone with a banner reading "Kosovo is serbia".

lol, huge L for them.

1) You got caught
2) Very unoriginal. Drones stopped being cool 3 years ago
3) You lost anyways

epic fail
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Shpati wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:58 pm Apparently 8 Czach fans were arrested in an attempt to fly a drone with a banner reading "Kosovo is serbia".

lol, huge L for them.

1) You got caught
2) Very unoriginal. Drones stopped being cool 3 years ago
3) You lost anyways

epic fail
Those guys thought the secret service would notify the police or that the fans wouldn’t be controlled passing the border :D
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Let's be honest Kosova were super lucky today especially first half but this team has a leader. Vedat Muriqi is top player for me and can play in any league. This win will help Kosovo to recruit good players, Rexhbecaj, Shabani
Kuqaloshi maoist
ZenMaster

artan wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:34 pm It's also amazing how many players the Albanian NT ignored from Kosova. Rashica, Muriqi, Rrahmani and B.Berisha all probably could be starting for the Albanian NT. But whatever I'm sure Muriqi would have been benched for Balaj so it's best these guys weren't wasted by the incompetence of the FSHF.
Albania had a good team at that time and apart from Rashica no one else deserved to get called up from the players you mentioned. These guys have improved alot while the ones that used to play for Albania from 2014-16 haven't.

People in Albania are so obsessed with name of team more than individual contributions. I don't remember Hysaj ever played a better game offensively than Vojvoda in international football. We tend to underrate players born in Kosovo, we are so obsessed that Ramadani plays in second division.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Didn't watch the game but this is a huge result. Congrats to the team.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

ZenMaster wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:00 pm
artan wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:34 pm It's also amazing how many players the Albanian NT ignored from Kosova. Rashica, Muriqi, Rrahmani and B.Berisha all probably could be starting for the Albanian NT. But whatever I'm sure Muriqi would have been benched for Balaj so it's best these guys weren't wasted by the incompetence of the FSHF.

People in Albania are so obsessed with name of team more than individual contributions. I don't remember Hysaj ever played a better game offensively than Vojvoda in international football. We tend to underrate players born in Kosovo, we are so obsessed that Ramadani plays in second division.
Hysaj been playing for a CL team for a few years while Vojvoda just started playing D1 Belgian football , no comparison there
ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:09 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:00 pm

Hysaj been playing for a CL team for a few years while Vojvoda just started playing D1 Belgian football , no comparison there

Now is playing for Standard they are on top of the league. Three seasons was a key player at Mouscron. Offensively is very good but defensively has vulnerabilities. I compared contribution for national team in the international level with Hysaj and clearly he has shown better offensive performances than Hysaj.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Princ

Hysaj is not an offensive player, he’s a defensive full back who can maybe put in a cross every now and then but that’s where it ends.. only with albania they push him to be more attacking so they can play with those bullshit 5-3-2 but it’s not his comfort spot
Migjeni

- Muric is a liability in goal. Has potential, tho. Only 20 years old.
- Rrahmani is very solid.
- Aliti just like Rrahmani.
- Vojvoda sucks. Shouldn’t start. Very lucky with the goal.
- Hadergjonaj wasn’t as good as I had expected him to be.
- Halimi makes stupid mistakes and blunders, but he’s good on the ball most of the time.
- Voca is another Abrashi, maybe a bit less talented.
- Zhegrova has all the talent in the world, but he sucks, as he’s lazy and to occupied with posing on Instagram.
- Rashani sucks. A slower and less technical version of Roshi.
- Celina is very talented and huge asset of the Kosova team.
- Muriqi is very good, but at times he’s also a very selfish piece of shit. Makes stupid decicions at times. But he’s a fighter, not terrible on the ball or infront of goal - he’s also a good target man.

- Valon Berisha is good, seems confused at times because he wants to do everything in a hurry.

- Muslija didn’t do anything special today.

- Rashkaj good and calm on the ball. Positive impact after coming in.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
  • Information