Albanian Youth Football

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Bushi has to be the worst coach in our history judging by winning percentage. I think Bogdani lost all his matches as the u19 coach. Jupi was terrible as well when he was the coach. Obviously these former superliga players aren't fit to be managers.
Princ

even sir Alex Ferguson would lose all the matches with our group of boys
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

On paper Bushi has a better team than Gega had.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

artan wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:14 pm Bushi has to be the worst coach in our history judging by winning percentage. I think Bogdani lost all his matches as the u19 coach. Jupi was terrible as well when he was the coach. Obviously these former superliga players aren't fit to be managers.
There are coaches who are fit and has done a good job with their teams but there is only one thing what matters to be Duka ***licker. This is how you get job and keep the job, i remember Bushati had even worse results than. Cungu,Daja, Ahmataj, Gjoka, Devolli are by far better options than actual ones but in waiting list is Fakaj and Pinari.
Kuqaloshi maoist
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Princ wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:21 pm Ffs even sir Alex Ferguson would lose all the matches with our group of boys
This is exactly mentality that keeps Albania last in group. No! It's not true, with a decent coach who does fair selection Albania could be fighting for the second place in this group just like Kosovo but we have to "find jobs" for Duka parasites.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

U-21 List for the next matches

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/wp-con ... ista-1.jpg

Rezart Rama former captain of our 19 rejected Bushi twice because he's gonna switch to Greece (Surprise surprise!).

Honestly, the talent on the squad is okay. There's no reason why they should be losing every non friendly match it such spectacular fashion. I get that it's tough to get continuity with youth teams and that we don't have a strategy in place from the senior level down but its just embarrassing. FSHF needs to stop with the nepotism with hiring former superliga and NT players as managers and in other positions of power.
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:33 pm
artan wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:14 pm Bushi has to be the worst coach in our history judging by winning percentage. I think Bogdani lost all his matches as the u19 coach. Jupi was terrible as well when he was the coach. Obviously these former superliga players aren't fit to be managers.
There are coaches who are fit and has done a good job with their teams but there is only one thing what matters to be Duka ***licker. This is how you get job and keep the job, i remember Bushati had even worse results than. Cungu,Daja, Ahmataj, Gjoka, Devolli are by far better options than actual ones but in waiting list is Fakaj and Pinari.
I'll never forget the body language of Bushi and Bogdani when Rashica, Gjimshiti, Shala dfhe Rrahmani were left off the Euro squad in 2016. Check out the video for yourselves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3BdIpHD3Mg

Si xhelate burgu jqrsh.
artan

Plako wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:37 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:33 pm
I'll never forget the body language of Bushi and Bogdani when Rashica, Gjimshiti, Shala dfhe Rrahmani were left off the Euro squad in 2016. Check out the video for yourselves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3BdIpHD3Mg

Si xhelate burgu jqrsh.
That's so unprofessional. Why would they even film that and let alone post it?
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:58 pmThat's so unprofessional. Why would they even film that and let alone post it?
It was heartbreaking to watch but the lack of any empathy shown by Bushi and Bogdani it's the one thing that stuck to my mind to this day. You'd think they would console them and talk to the players who were facing such a difficult decision by GDB yet these cunts stand there as if they're trying to make sure these guys don't steal anything before they leave. I never had any respect for Bushi as he was always a cunt but lost any respect I had for Bogdani there as well.
Papagalli
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Plako wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:57 pm
artan wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:58 pmThat's so unprofessional. Why would they even film that and let alone post it?
It was heartbreaking to watch but the lack of any empathy shown by Bushi and Bogdani it's the one thing that stuck to my mind to this day. You'd think they would console them and talk to the players who were facing such a difficult decision by GDB yet these cunts stand there as if they're trying to make sure these guys don't steal anything before they leave. I never had any respect for Bushi as he was always a cunt but lost any respect I had for Bogdani there as well.
wow... heartbreaking indeed. Bushi and Bogdani were staring at those boys like they're a bunch of convicts and delinquents. it's ironic seeing teenagers display acts of maturity far greater than the adults. props to Rrahmani and co. for acting like gentlemen and their continuation of taking the high road. if it were anyone else from south of the border, it would've been a different story!
  • Information