Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Rodon
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:39 pm
Rodon wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:36 pm Last 2 pages were embarrasing to say the least.
Instead of concentrating in what's important we are wasting time in futile nonsense.
Exactly. At this point it's a world of delusion because no one knows the real reason we are doing badly or they just don't wanna accept it.
Pathetic organisations make pathetic teams (FSHF??) We need to accept this.
IMO the problem is midfield. Sadly, it has no talent and should be scrapped altogether except Ndoj (that to our misfortune is injured).
Technically speaking Xhaka/Kaçe are half decent players but they decided to become liabilities after 2016.
Our MF is subzero, let's just hope these serie A guys in Fiorentina/Udinese turn out decent orherwise this team is finished.
I would say our defense is Ok overall.
My two cents.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Rodon wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:47 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:39 pm
Rodon wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:36 pm Last 2 pages were embarrasing to say the least.
Instead of concentrating in what's important we are wasting time in futile nonsense.
Exactly. At this point it's a world of delusion because no one knows the real reason we are doing badly or they just don't wanna accept it.
Pathetic organisations make pathetic teams (FSHF??) We need to accept this.
IMO the problem is midfield. Sadly, it has no talent and should be scrapped altogether except Ndoj (that to our misfortune is injured).
Technically speaking Xhaka/Kaçe are half decent players but they decided to become liabilities after 2016.
Our MF is subzero, let's just hope these serie A guys in Fiorentina/Udinese turn out decent orherwise this team is finished.
I would say our defense is Ok overall.
My two cents.
The defense would be good if we weren't switching the pairings every single game. I don't think these Italian coaches understand defensive chemistry ESPECIALLY on the Int. level where you only play every few months.
We are really relying on the Italian prospects to succeed 100%.
RedFootballs

artan wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:06 am Albania will win 2-0. They'll barely control possession, Balaj will score a tap in after missing 5 chances, we'll make 1-2 blunders that any other opponent will score but since Moldova are poor they'll miss the chances. Then after the game the media will jerk off Balaj and call him Bomberi, the team will take a locker room photo like they won a world cup and then we'll get crushed by France in September.
Artanstradamus again apparently
RedFootballs

:rrokullisem: :rrokullisem: :rrokullisem: Dermaku scored
Migjeni1

Shpati, eat a dick, you faggot.

Ledzep does this everytime and he’s never banned, once the tables are turned you issue bans immediately.
RedFootballs

Migjeni1 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:44 pm Shpati, eat a dick, you faggot.

Ledzep does this everytime and he’s never banned, once the tables are turned you issue bans immediately.
Celebrate the glorious win. When was the last time Albania ever scored 4 goals let alone vs Iceland???
(celebrate before Turkey spoil the moment ;) )
Migjeni1

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:48 pm Celebrate the glorious win. When was the last time Albania ever scored 4 goals let alone vs Iceland???
I am, brother. Very happy with our win today. I’m just pissed because I was banned, as I was joking in another thread. Tf is that bs about.
RedFootballs

Migjeni1 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:51 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:48 pm Celebrate the glorious win. When was the last time Albania ever scored 4 goals let alone vs Iceland???
I am, brother. Very happy with our win today. I’m just pissed because I was banned, as I was joking in another thread. Tf is that bs about.
Yeah I thought it was pretty easy to tell you were trolling LOL.
Reactions gave me a bit of a laugh too.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

We need to win all the remaining games and hope for a draw between Turkey and Iceland obviously counting that France would beat Turkey and Iceland. Otherwise we need to improve our GD against Turkey with +3 or more goals.

CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:01 am We need to win all the remaining games and hope for a draw between Turkey and Iceland obviously counting that France would beat Turkey and Iceland. Otherwise we need to improve our GD against Turkey with +3 or more goals.

So we’re not making it basically . We’ve beaten both turkey away and France at home but it’s not happening
  • Information