Champion's League, 2014-2015

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

IndritFieri
Team: AC Milan
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

Yep put some big money on Bayern to qualify with 1.9 European odds. What about tomorrow! I know Modric, Bale and Benzema are out for Madrit but I feel like this is the right time to kick Atletico out and beat the for the first tken this season.
Plako
Team: Partizani

IndritFieri wrote:Yep put some big money on Bayern to qualify with 1.9 European odds. What about tomorrow! I know Modric, Bale and Benzema are out for Madrit but I feel like this is the right time to kick Atletico out and beat the for the first tken this season.
Nice move. As for tomorrow I'd put my money on Atleti but I am biased and I hate Real.

Btw where do you bet?
Simboli i Diellit

NYVirus wrote:Barca
Atletico
Bayern
Juventus

Hoping for a surprise or two though.

Lol you and zemi are halfway right with picking the right teams . [THUMBS UP SIGN]
Plako

Dragoi wrote:
Atletico
Bayern
Juventus

Lol you and zemi are halfway right with picking the right teams . [THUMBS UP SIGN]
They're only flaw is they root for Arsenal ;)
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Plako wrote:
Dragoi wrote:
Atletico
Bayern
Juventus

HA, I think I speak for both Zemi and I with this: I got 99 problems but being a Gooner ain't one!
Plako

NYVirus wrote:
Plako wrote:
Dragoi wrote:
HA, I think I speak for both Zemi and I with this: I got 99 problems but being a Gooner ain't one!
I gotta hand it to you guys, it ain't easy rooting for a team that never wins anything.
Simboli i Diellit

This Juventus 4 man backline doesn't give security at all . They use the 3 CBs backline in Serie A and been asphalting all other teams . This Monaco team may cause problems.
Plako

Dilly Duka playing in the CONCACAF CL final right now at the Azteca. The first Albanian to ever play in a CL final.

Dibra represent :)
Simboli i Diellit

1:1 seems a good result away from home in an hostile crowd. Btw didn't know there were Canadian teams playing in Usa. Duka booked and then subbed . Did you watch this match?
Plako

Dragoi wrote:1:1 seems a good result away from home in an hostile crowd. Btw didn't know there were Canadian teams playing in Usa. Duka booked and then subbed . Did you watch this match?
Yep I watched it. The refereeing was atrocious. The goal scorer for America should have been red carded in the first half for bringing down the last man. On top of that Mexican fans were pointing lasers at the Montreal goalie during the whole game. Mexican fans and players are a bunch of classless fucks. When Duka was being substituted he was walking out, there were three Mexican players that pushed him. Surprised he didn't punch one of those fucks in the face.
  • Information