Classic Posters check-in, reminiscing XT stories/beefs

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

It's been a while. Let's all check in and talk about the good times. What's everyone doing?

We've had some ITKs like Ballisti.

Plako was like our wise grandfather.

Then you had some voices of reason like Shqipëria Etnike who never posted much.

Black Eagle (I believe was his name) was another voice of reason. You'd never see him post. I believe he lived in Belgium. A wise man.

Guys like Albo_eagle, Minotti, Shemy, sylejman, tkez usually never took bait and spoke strictly about football if I remember correctly.

Berti was a favorite of mine. He always reminded me of Plako with the wit of albolondon. Albolondon was a unique guy.

Even if he was just pissed off just a little bit, Zemi never fought the urge to curse at something like Inperatorebt.

Inperatorebt never made a football related post. But would always find a way to link an Albanian's name to actually being Arabic/Turkish.

LedZep was always good at pushing buttons and always had back and forths with Zemi. Looks like artan has taken that role as of late minus the cursing. And believe LZ ruined Kace's career by posting him with the UCK shirt.

I believe Leandro was the only regular on XT Albania that was actually banned.

I haven't seen Madman in a while. I always gave him a hard time. Doctor didn't post much.

Mbreti i Kosoves was a new member but apparently knew everybody from Albanian.com

Owner was like our nephew that we watched grow up.

And of course, everybody's favorite.... Burjaji123. The boy would would scout U-8s 6th generation Albanians.

We were starting to get a lot more new blood like NYVirus and Peter.

Simboli gave us a new home after we grew tired of our guys getting banned from XT. I forgot who it was. I believe it was Zemi, Albolondon, and Owner

Zen gave us our points streaks.

As a whole, we started the Bullku fandom. We gave the XT WWE forum hell. We sparked rumors and gave Albania media something to write about. We did good.

Sorry if I didn't mention you.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

The funniest was when I posted a fake Bulku story about him meeting Cristiano Ronaldo at the urinals, and they ran with it.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Oh man what a trip down the memory lane. We had some good times over there and a good core of posters. It also helped that we made that crazy run to qualify for the Euros and the drone in Serbia definitely helped generate a lot of interest. Maybe we'll get a little bit of that back in the coming years, although doubtful. I definitely miss the posters who are no longer active like Berti and Zemi.
Plako

It's so refreshing reading the debate on Valmir Berisha when he was the top scorer at the U-17 WC. Dude's playing for Velež Mostar in Bosnia now. Good calls by LedZep and Minotti on that one :)

I forgot Bujari was a 16yo kid at the time. Dude's 21 by now :)
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:43 am The funniest was when I posted a fake Bulku story about him meeting Cristiano Ronaldo at the urinals, and they ran with it.
The best where definitely the fake stories we made up since we knew Albanian journalists were reading the forum and ran with our fake stories.

I think we hoaxed a story of some fictional player choosing to play for Albania and some of the journalists actually wrote about it lol.

I do vaguely remember some stupid Bulku story that they wrote about.
Shpati

artan wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:27 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:43 am The funniest was when I posted a fake Bulku story about him meeting Cristiano Ronaldo at the urinals, and they ran with it.
The best where definitely the fake stories we made up since we knew Albanian journalists were reading the forum and ran with our fake stories.

I think we hoaxed a story of some fictional player choosing to play for Albania and some of the journalists actually wrote about it lol.

Oh shit, I wish I could find that on XT.

I do vaguely remember somebody making up a fictional player and some writers biting it.

Or something like a random player being part Albanian when they weren't.
Plako

Shpati wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:41 am
artan wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:27 am

Oh shit, I wish I could find that on XT.

I do vaguely remember somebody making up a fictional player and some writers biting it.

Or something like a random player being part Albanian when they weren't.
I think Owner made that up :)
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I remember Loli. He'd get mad when we called him that.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Shpati

Migjeni wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:05 am I remember Loli. He'd get mad when we called him that.
How'd I forget LoL?

That guy was quite a character
  • Information