October 11: Turkey vs. Albania (Match Thread)

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

Thank god it seems he’s ok .
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Napoli just came out with a communication. Hysaj will miss the Albania games, he has a small fracture in his chest(sternal area) . Thank god it ends up with that.

At this point i can only think of Xhaka as right back or maybe Balliu (defensive liability).
Dallku

Don't be surprised if Abrashi starts there. That's who Reja subbed in for Hysaj in the Iceland game.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I'm glad he's ok and not fucking paralyzed because that's what really matters, but our campaign seems over. A waste, really.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:47 am I'm glad he's ok and not fucking paralyzed because that's what really matters, but our campaign seems over. A waste, really.
Our campaign was over. To be bad we choked completely the first two matches against Turkey and Iceland. I just hope we move on from Balaj, Cika, Memushaj and Ramadani for the upcoming matches.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:47 am I'm glad he's ok and not fucking paralyzed because that's what really matters, but our campaign seems over. A waste, really.
Our campaign was over a long time ago.
Simboli i Diellit

No Balaj? Are you kidding me? Image
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

More like no Kumbulla...

They're saying Arena Kombetare is ready for France. Come on boys....do all you can to stay in the race...

k5VJWSw4WsU
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:50 am No Balaj? Are you kidding me? Image
I'm seeing that this might be the starting lineup

If this is the line up we are losing 2-0. Gymshiti is gonna get beat as a fullback, there is absolutely no pace or width in the lineup besides Lenjani. Memushaj has shown constantly he can't play on the wing and he's shown that he doesn't have the legs to be a starter anymore. Veseli is somewhat of a liability as a fullback because he doesn't have good enough pace and gets beaten. Furthrmore, the offense will just be terrible as there's no width, no pace, no one with skill.

The lineup you posted is better since it's more balanced and has width & pace on the wings. We need width and pace! Roshi and Lenjani are a good pairing as both are pacey, good dribblers and have always had good performances with the NT. Lenjani has good club form this year while Roshi is the GOAT Albanian NT winger after Rashica.

And Kumbulla should just play for Italy. It's a joke that he may not start over a Croatian League player, a career Serie B/C journeyman and a average starting Serie A CB. FSHF are so allergic to talent that they don't know what to do with it once it falls in their lap. Or just fake that being a Kosovar because they'll actually put him to use.
Simboli i Diellit

Reja doesn’t wanna put in a debbutant because he is affraid they’ll get emotions and make mistakes. I’m quite sure Kumbulla will play the next game.
  • Information