Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

plisi
Been thanked: 0

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:27 pm
plisi wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:24 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:50 pm

Saw something that Kosove wanted him .
Wishful thinking, but it would be awesome.
Awesome ? Quite the opposite , players should be playing for Albania not Kosove and to take an Albanian to play for Kosove would be wrong . Like I’ve said Albania is the national team with the right flag and anthem .
Nothing wrong if you see Kosovo as Albanian land. And if I quote the Albanian NT legend Andi Lila: "Kosovo should have the right to call Albanians from Albania too"
artan

plisi wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:59 pm
plisi wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:24 pm

Wishful thinking, but it would be awesome.
Awesome ? Quite the opposite , players should be playing for Albania not Kosove and to take an Albanian to play for Kosove would be wrong . Like I’ve said Albania is the national team with the right flag and anthem .
Nothing wrong if you see Kosovo as Albanian land. And if I quote the Albanian NT legend Andi Lila: "Kosovo should have the right to call Albanians from Albania too"
They should and it would benefit Albanian players in general. Kosovar Albanian players are at an advantage because they realistically have two national teams to play for (A third if they're a diaspora player) while players from Albania only have one (two if theyre diaspora). This also historically benefited the Albanian NT as they have a greater pool to select from. But in general I don't think there any players good enough from Albania that can make the Kosova NT (that are still uncapped). Someone like Mihaj maybe lol?

But it's a nice concept because it will help Albanian football more. The development of the Kosovar Superleague has saw several players & coaches from the Albanian superliga join teams in Kosova. Maybe in a few years a Kosovar Skenderbeu team will develop where they poach players from Albania, sell them to european teams and make them play for the Kosova NT :D :D
plisi
Been thanked: 0

artan wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:44 pm
plisi wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:59 pm

They should and it would benefit Albanian players in general. Kosovar Albanian players are at an advantage because they realistically have two national teams to play for (A third if they're a diaspora player) while players from Albania only have one (two if theyre diaspora). This also historically benefited the Albanian NT as they have a greater pool to select from. But in general I don't think there any players good enough from Albania that can make the Kosova NT (that are still uncapped). Someone like Mihaj maybe lol?

But it's a nice concept because it will help Albanian football more. The development of the Kosovar Superleague has saw several players & coaches from the Albanian superliga join teams in Kosova. Maybe in a few years a Kosovar Skenderbeu team will develop where they poach players from Albania, sell them to european teams and make them play for the Kosova NT :D :D
Someone like Kumbulla would probably start for Kosovo, he's still not capped by Albanian. I doubt others could make the bench.

And it's been nice to see so many Albanians switch to Kosovo's league, although all of them veterans.

IMO, the only reason Skenderbeu got all those young Kosovars has to do with the culture of the clubs in Kosovo, somehow age doesn't make a difference, a player will start regardless of the age or the clubs they're playing for, as long as there's talent. So it was easy for them.

In Albania experience is valued more than talent for how long I've been following the league. Skenderbeu mixed talent(Kosovo&Africa) and experience (Albania & Croatia) and became unstoppable.
CanaYouDoIt

I don’t know boys , I love seeing Kosovo succeed but it’s just another way they’re separating us . They’re not allowed Albanian flags , they don’t sing the anthem , it’s like they’re “free” but they can’t even acknowledge their background . It annoys me
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Princ wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:09 am It doesn’t take much talent to be the Center back or goalie, all you need is height and work ethic for those..being a top attacker is about talent speed creativity and a good touch which are given by god and cannot be taught, they can only be refined by good coaching from a young age
You gotta be able to read the game man. Obviously less technique is needed, but one moment of mis-anticipating something and you f*** up the entire game.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:10 pm
Princ wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:09 am It doesn’t take much talent to be the Center back or goalie, all you need is height and work ethic for those..being a top attacker is about talent speed creativity and a good touch which are given by god and cannot be taught, they can only be refined by good coaching from a young age
You gotta be able to read the game man. Obviously less technique is needed, but one moment of mis-anticipating something and you f*** up the entire game.
Yeah your right but you can be taught those skills, the traits of a top attacker cannot be taught and that’s why they are harder to produce, that was my point. A good number of defenders are failed attackers, but never the other way around
Plako
Team: Partizani

plisi wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:44 pm IMO, the only reason Skenderbeu got all those young Kosovars has to do with the culture of the clubs in Kosovo, somehow age doesn't make a difference, a player will start regardless of the age or the clubs they're playing for, as long as there's talent. So it was easy for them.

In Albania experience is valued more than talent for how long I've been following the league. Skenderbeu mixed talent(Kosovo&Africa) and experience (Albania & Croatia) and became unstoppable.
I think you're forgetting the main ingredient of their success: their unrivalled ability to fix matches.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Mergim Berisha refused to play for Kosove and accepted Germany U21 invitation. Seems Edy Reja put on the table to him Albania aswell and he told i’ll wait for Germany.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:06 am Mergim Berisha refused to play for Kosove and accepted Germany U21 invitation. Seems Edy Reja put on the table to him Albania aswell and he told i’ll wait for Germany.
Is this dude fucking serious? It seems he's already 21, and wants to play for Germany U21.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Doesn't hurt to dream. Mavraj waited for Germany until he was like 25.
  • Information