Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:38 am Kosovo finally will have a decent human being as prime minister. Albin Kurti is by far most articulated albanian politician and most honest one of our lifetime. It will be great news for albanians all over world because will have domino effect in Albania and North Macedonia political scene. Kurti is showing to all albanians , you can win elections without oligarchs money. PDK has spent one million dollar a day during campaign.l, while the whole Vetevendosje budget was 527k. People are sick and tired from commanders so the votes are buying won't be enough to keep the power.
At least Kosova is able to hold generally free and fair elections, something which Albania has not been able to do since 1992.
Plako

artan wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:35 am I really like Kurti's stance with Serbia. From what I heard there's gonna be no negotiation with Serbs unless they apologize for the war atrocities they committed and offer the victims money. Then negotiations with Serbia can start (he's against any land swap). I personally like this and I don't think we should be having any dialogue with a country that still doesn't think they did anything bad in the 90's (in fact they'll claim they're the victims). It's definitely risky but it's kinda smart since if Serbia wants to join the EU they'll have to settle the Kosovo issue...
It's time we throw unification on the table as a countermeasure to all the shenanigans Serbia has been pulling these past 2 decades. With Kurti at the helm it will definitely work.
CanaYouDoIt

Plako wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:23 pm
artan wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:35 am I really like Kurti's stance with Serbia. From what I heard there's gonna be no negotiation with Serbs unless they apologize for the war atrocities they committed and offer the victims money. Then negotiations with Serbia can start (he's against any land swap). I personally like this and I don't think we should be having any dialogue with a country that still doesn't think they did anything bad in the 90's (in fact they'll claim they're the victims). It's definitely risky but it's kinda smart since if Serbia wants to join the EU they'll have to settle the Kosovo issue...
It's time we throw unification on the table as a countermeasure to all the shenanigans Serbia has been pulling these past 2 decades. With Kurti at the helm it will definitely work.
Damn right , it’s what the people deserve
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

JGQUXxfcD_U
Simboli i Diellit

2VF4PwV7ChM

https://youtu.be/2VF4PwV7ChM

1. Edi Rama eliminates Bushati from coordinator of north albania Ps (Shkoder region)
2. Rama removes him from Foreign Minister as Bushati was becoming a critical voice within Ps
3. Rama points a 25 years old Foreign Minister from Kosove to score points there
4. Kurti goes to Meta and tells him not to allow the appointment of Gent Cakaj as foreign minister because allegedly he was involved in arm trafficking .
5. Rama and Kurti relationship freeze .
6. Kurti opens Vetvendosje in Albania and seems Bushati will be part of it. Voices also coinvolge some other leftist criticals as Ben Blushi and co who left PS few years ago. Hopefully within three years their voice will be heard and get into the parlament.
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unification isn't on the table as of yet. Unifying two countries which don't function isn't going to work. You need two functioning states to do so.
Very happy Albini won. He's the Hasan Prishtina of today and will wipe the floor with foreign diplomats who've gotten used to deal with shepherds like Thaci and Haradinaj.

#erdhidita

PS. f*** Edi Rama.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Simboli i Diellit

Migjeni wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:03 am Unification isn't on the table as of yet. Unifying two countries which don't function isn't going to work. You need two functioning states to do so.
Very happy Albini won. He's the Hasan Prishtina of today and will wipe the floor with foreign diplomats who've gotten used to deal with shepherds like Thaci and Haradinaj.

#erdhidita

PS. f*** Edi Rama.
He is more like Ukshin Hoti . Hasan was more right wing politician just like Luigj Gurakuqi and Fan Noli. Vetvendosje is the typical Syriza, 5 Stelle or other leftist populist movements.
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

VV is based on the political philosophy of Ukshin Hoti, yes. I meant it more symbolical.

Also, VV was like Syriza many years ago, but they’ve become more of a social democratic movement now. I wouldn’t call them populist, as they’ve stayed true to what they believe since they were founded.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Plako

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:13 am He is more like Ukshin Hoti . Hasan was more right wing politician just like Luigj Gurakuqi and Fan Noli. Vetvendosje is the typical Syriza, 5 Stelle or other leftist populist movements.
No sure where you got this but the Fan Noli was a bolshevik and progressive and Luigj Gurakuqi served as his education minister.

https://www.questia.com/library/journal ... viet-union

Bajram Curri and Hasan Prishtina joined forces with Noli as they hoped for his support towards Kosova, which at the time was absorbed by Serbia and for which King Zog had already acquiesced.
Plako

Migjeni wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:03 am Unification isn't on the table as of yet. Unifying two countries which don't function isn't going to work. You need two functioning states to do so.

#erdhidita

PS. f*** Edi Rama.
Unification should be on the table as either an end goal in and of itself or used as leverage with the Europeans. We're the only people in the Balkans who don't have a nationalist platform. This has to end now.
  • Information