October 14th: Albania vs Moldova

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Balaj will replace Cikaleshi.. He'll score a late goal and get tell the media he's ready to score more, the journalists will call him bomberi like normal, team will have false optimism and will get crushed by France in November.. We'll probably win like 2-0 by scoring two blunders.

Hopefully, Reja gives the new guys a chance. I hope he starts Kumbulla, Selahi and even Seferi (given how bad our forwards are).
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:09 am Balaj will replace Cikaleshi.. He'll score a late goal and get tell the media he's ready to score more, the journalists will call him bomberi like normal, team will have false optimism and will get crushed by France in November.. We'll probably win like 2-0 by scoring two blunders.

Hopefully, Reja gives the new guys a chance. I hope he starts Kumbulla, Selahi and even Seferi (given how bad our forwards are).
If there is one thing I have learned over the years is that our forwards all look good on the bench. Once you put them in, they all stink. Manaj has finally removed Gashi from the top of the shit list by that tap in miss vs Turkey.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Plako wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:35 am
artan wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:09 am Balaj will replace Cikaleshi.. He'll score a late goal and get tell the media he's ready to score more, the journalists will call him bomberi like normal, team will have false optimism and will get crushed by France in November.. We'll probably win like 2-0 by scoring two blunders.

If there is one thing I have learned over the years is that our forwards all look good on the bench. Once you put them in, they all stink. Manaj has finally removed Gashi from the top of the shit list by that tap in miss vs Turkey.
So true
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I'm getting sick and tired of all these "encouraging" losses tbh. Last campaign was supposedly a rebuilding and the 1-0 against Italy had so much "promise"...until next campaign.

Even when singling out players, you never know when they're going to fade to irrelevance. Ajeti won MOTM at the Euros against Romania, and was our future. Is he even a pro player anymore? Then Uzuni starts showing promise and he fades away into shit again.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Shpati wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:50 am
Plako wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:35 am

So true
That's why you call up the striker who is historically not on the bench (proved himself again and again) But it seems new managers are always reluctant to call him up until the end of the first campaign?
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

My lineup. 4-3-1-2

——————Berisha————————

Veseli - Mihaj - Kumbulla- Trashi

———Qose - Gjasula- Abrashi——-

——————Selahi—————

————-Seferi- Manaj———
Sokolat1443
Team: KF Korab
Has thanked: 0

We need to drop Ismajli as fast as possible. Mihaj instead of him please!
Dallku

Sokolat1443 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:10 pm We need to drop Ismajli as fast as possible. Mihaj instead of him please!
*Kumbulla

Ismajli was Turkey's best passer and that miscommunication with Strakosha was also his fault.
plisi
Been thanked: 0

Lol @dallku

You'd gone ape shit if it was Ismajli at fault for the goal. It was all Strakosha, but before that Dermaku with the hospital ball gave to the Turks the chance to attack and it caught our defence on the wrong foot. It could've still been saved if Strakosha wouldn't come out like a headless chicken.

Right now only Gjimshiti is better than Ismajli.
artan

Balaj is waiting for the tap in from 1 meter away. He's born for games like this :D

I like the backline. Maybe Veseli can bomb forward sometimes since he's good with the ball. Might as well play Xhaka or Bare at Memolla's position to see if they're comfortable with it. Why Selahi doesn't play over Qose or Ramadani is strange.

Albania wins 2 -0.
  • Information