October 14th: Albania vs Moldova

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

artan wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:46 pm
Dallku wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:44 pm
artan wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:40 pm

Rashica, Celina, Muriqi (even if he should have scored 4 today), Valon Berisha and Kololi would make this team complete.

-------------Muriqi
Rashica-Celina--Berisha
---------Gjasula-Abrashi
Kololi-Gym--Rrahmani-Hysaj
------------Strakosha

That team would be sooo good. Maybe have Kumbulla as LB.

You guys were dreaming about Shaqiri, Xhaka, Januzaj, Behrami and now you give me that shit with benchwarmers and 2nd division players.
No that's you guys trying to convince me about Cikaleshi :D
I admit that Cikalleshi has been trash recently and needs to be replaced. That's why I said that we are 1-2 attackers from being a very good team.
Rodon
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dallku wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:29 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:14 pm

How so ? I think we have better defensive players than Kosovo , they have better attacking . Match made in heaven

I said we need 1-2 players and you're talking about combining with a whole damn team.. I think we're good and the chemistry/morale is so much better this way.
Rashica, Celina, Muriqi (even if he should have scored 4 today), Valon Berisha and Kololi would make this team complete.

-------------Muriqi
Rashica-Celina--Berisha
---------Gjasula-Abrashi
------------Strakosha

Kumbulla at place of Rrahmani, Bare at place of Abrashi and somenone else at place of Rashica and I actually think this would be a great team.
artan

Rodon wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:49 pm
Dallku wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:29 pm

I said we need 1-2 players and you're talking about combining with a whole damn team.. I think we're good and the chemistry/morale is so much better this way.

-------------Muriqi
Rashica-Celina--Berisha
---------Gjasula-Abrashi
------------Strakosha

Kumbulla at place of Rrahmani, Bare at place of Abrashi and somenone else at place of Rashica and I actually think this would be a great team.
Rrahmani has surprised me completely. He's been so good this year for both club & country. He's a rock in the back and doesn't make mistakes. I'd put him over Gymcity and then have the Hellas Verona partnership in Rrahmani and Kumbulla.

And who else you're gonna replace Rashica with. Please don't say a certain someone who has become a folklore on this forum :D
Dallku

Rashica is ass for the NT. I'm assuming he didn't do anything again today...
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:56 pm And who else you're gonna replace Rashica with. Please don't say a certain someone who has become a folklore on this forum :D
Come on dude. Roshi is just more productive for the NT. He came in again, gave an assist, and almost scored one himself.

Clubs and NTs aren't the same thing. You can find countless examples where players perform much better in one compared to the other. And to be honest, from what I saw of Roshi in Bundesliga he wasn't terrible either. I think it was more of a mental block than anything, that he doesn't have with the NT.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Plako wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:33 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:48 pm Formacioni i mundshëm:

Strakosha

Ismajli Dermaku Gjimshiti

Veseli Gjasula Abrashi Bare Trashi

Manaj Cikalleshi
I like it. For the first time in my life I'm betting for Albania to win. They better fucking win or I'm out of $200 :)
Did you win today? I won one skedina of 500€ , got England, Kosova, Serbia, Albania while France let me down in a 10 k win . Didn’t expect Turkey to stop them at 94th .
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:56 am
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:48 pm Formacioni i mundshëm:

Strakosha

Ismajli Dermaku Gjimshiti

Veseli Gjasula Abrashi Bare Trashi

Manaj Cikalleshi
I like it. For the first time in my life I'm betting for Albania to win. They better fucking win or I'm out of $200 :)
Did you win today? I won one skedina of 500€ , got England, Kosova, Serbia, Albania while France let me down in a 10 k win . Didn’t expect Turkey to stop them at 94th .
I won $245 on England/Albania combo and lost $50 on Albania/Kosova/France. Would have had a total win of $480 if it wasn't for those fucking Turks. Norway screwed me over the other day when they tied Spain too. Winning on Albania is a feeling I never experienced before. It's so refreshing :zgerdhimje:

Not sure what you guys thought but did some of those Montenegro and Moldova goals look shady to you? I'm not complaining that I won but I fund them rather amateuresque mistake by the goalies.
plisi

Dallku wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:00 am Rashica is ass for the NT. I'm assuming he didn't do anything again today...
Made Marusic his bitch, could've scored a couple and have some assists to his name if Muriqi wouldn't have the classic "Albanian bomber's" shoes on this game.
plisi

Plako wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:13 am
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:56 am

I won $245 on England/Albania combo and lost $50 on Albania/Kosova/France. Would have had a total win of $480 if it wasn't for those fucking Turks. Norway screwed me over the other day when they tied Spain too. Winning on Albania is a feeling I never experienced before. It's so refreshing :zgerdhimje:

Not sure what you guys thought but did some of those Montenegro and Moldova goals look shady to you? I'm not complaining that I won but I fund them rather amateuresque mistake by the goalies.
Moldova just sucks, but these slavs are shaking from the pressure they're finding themself in playing in Kosovo.
Rodon
Has thanked: 0

artan wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:56 pm
Rodon wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:49 pm

-------------Muriqi
Rashica-Celina--Berisha
---------Gjasula-Abrashi
------------Strakosha

Rrahmani has surprised me completely. He's been so good this year for both club & country. He's a rock in the back and doesn't make mistakes. I'd put him over Gymcity and then have the Hellas Verona partnership in Rrahmani and Kumbulla.

And who else you're gonna replace Rashica with. Please don't say a certain someone who has become a folklore on this forum :D
You wanna bench Gym?? Not going to happen Artan.
I wouldn't put Roshi either, for the simple reason he is a 30 minutes player. Roshi has been and is terrific, but only as a sub.

I would rather try as wingers Bullari, Cekici, Sahiti though. We need to experiment since our wingers except Roshi are very poor (if we have any).
  • Information