Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:09 am
Migjeni wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:52 pm FSHF is a shit organisation. Just let him leave, you pieces of shit.
To be fair to FSHF they did give all the permitions to him to switch to Kosova . But since he had played 4 friendly games for Kosova Nt prior to switching to Albania then FiFA and Uefa won’t let him switch . Those games are now officially recognized friendlies and allowing him would create a “pattern/ excuse /example” for other NT players to switch to other countries . This guy took bad decisions at the wrong moment , he always felt to play for Kosova and was attracted to play the Euro2016 with us since our team was in good position to qualify. He should’ve stucked and followed his heart and not try to be a mercenary. This is almost all his fault, he has to live with it and i have personally biased feelings towards him: he would be a good addon but he doesn’t feel to play for our NT.
He says otherwise in interviews.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Klejdi1023

I like the 3-5-2 formation that Reja has been using so far, but it takes our wingers out of the game for the most part. I think Roshi and Grezda (when he returns to the NT) must feature in the line up, and this 3-5-2 just won't work for them, especially against teams on our level or better than us. Idk the reason why Reja likes this formation so much, but if it's because he wants to have 3 CB's at all costs, I think maybe a 3-4-3 formation would be better for us going forward. Something like this:

Strakosha

Xhimshiti-Kumbulla-Ismajli

Hysaj Bare Gjasula Binaku/Veseli

Roshi Manaj/Sadiku Grezda

In this formation both Grezda and Roshi are covered on their wings defensively by actual defensive fullbacks and can focus more on the attacking side of things. Two negatives of this formation are that there can only be 2 CM's (even though both fullbacks and both wide center backs can help out to fill the void in midfield, and there can only be 1 striker, which kind of would be offset by the wingers anyways. Belgium has been using this formation for a few years now and they are very successful at it.

What do you guys think of this formation?
Princ

Klejdi1023 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:18 pm I like the 3-5-2 formation that Reja has been using so far, but it takes our wingers out of the game for the most part. I think Roshi and Grezda (when he returns to the NT) must feature in the line up, and this 3-5-2 just won't work for them, especially against teams on our level or better than us. Idk the reason why Reja likes this formation so much, but if it's because he wants to have 3 CB's at all costs, I think maybe a 3-4-3 formation would be better for us going forward. Something like this:

Strakosha

Xhimshiti-Kumbulla-Ismajli

Hysaj Bare Gjasula Binaku/Veseli

Roshi Manaj/Sadiku Grezda

In this formation both Grezda and Roshi are covered on their wings defensively by actual defensive fullbacks and can focus more on the attacking side of things. Two negatives of this formation are that there can only be 2 CM's (even though both fullbacks and both wide center backs can help out to fill the void in midfield, and there can only be 1 striker, which kind of would be offset by the wingers anyways. Belgium has been using this formation for a few years now and they are very successful at it.

What do you guys think of this formation?
Very good idea, I was thinking of bringing this up since reja likes the 3 cb formation so the 3-4-3 or 5-4-1(Defensively) could be a way to incorporate play from the wings which will be needed against superior teams who are hard to crack up the middle like you said
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Migjeni wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:13 pm He says otherwise in interviews.
There isn’t a single example of a player that has been allowed to switch twice between NTs . He never said in any interview i’ve read so far the FSHF didn’t let him leave. (Just wanted to be sure before replying to you, actually FSHF has spent thousands of euros for De Biasi traveling to Sweden two-three times , the lawyer for switching from Sweden to Us)

These were the latest news and there were no more developments in his status...

https://indeksonline.net/sadiku-kam-pro ... hqiperine/

https://www.koha.net/sport/126339/bunja ... e-sadikun/
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Në një prononcim për median holandeze “Tubantia”, 20-vjeçari tregon për ardhjen e gjyshit të tij në Belgjikë, ndërsa në artikull, holandezët ngrenë dyshimin se nëse futja e tij në fushë në atë minutë, ishte një gjest vlerësimi për lojtarin, apo kishte një prapaskenë për ta “djegur” dhe tashmë të jetë vetëm i Shqipërisë.

“Gjyshi im erdhi në Belgjikë, për shkak të luftës në vendin tonë. Babai im ka lindur në Belgjikë, ndërsa mamaja në Shqipëri. Unë ndihem shqiptar, edhe belg” – tregon Selahi.

Media holandeze shkruan gjithashtu se në Belgjikë po interesoheshin për të për ta marrë në Kombëtare, ndërkohë që festë kishte edhe nga Kosova. Por, pasi ishte ftuar për ekipin U-21 të Shqipërisë, ai pranoi edhe ftesën nga Edi Reja në ekipin e parë.

https://www.tubantia.nl/fc-twente/lindo ... ~a7ff9822/
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:28 pm Në një prononcim për median holandeze “Tubantia”, 20-vjeçari tregon për ardhjen e gjyshit të tij në Belgjikë, ndërsa në artikull, holandezët ngrenë dyshimin se nëse futja e tij në fushë në atë minutë, ishte një gjest vlerësimi për lojtarin, apo kishte një prapaskenë për ta “djegur” dhe tashmë të jetë vetëm i Shqipërisë.

“Gjyshi im erdhi në Belgjikë, për shkak të luftës në vendin tonë. Babai im ka lindur në Belgjikë, ndërsa mamaja në Shqipëri. Unë ndihem shqiptar, edhe belg” – tregon Selahi.

Media holandeze shkruan gjithashtu se në Belgjikë po interesoheshin për të për ta marrë në Kombëtare, ndërkohë që festë kishte edhe nga Kosova. Por, pasi ishte ftuar për ekipin U-21 të Shqipërisë, ai pranoi edhe ftesën nga Edi Reja në ekipin e parë.

https://www.tubantia.nl/fc-twente/lindo ... ~a7ff9822/
Lucky he’s ours now , can’t have this big nations getting mad by “burning” players since they do it all the time
artan

https://www.ocnal.com/2018/03/albanian- ... hi-im.html

This article says his family is from Kumanovo. His grandparents emigrated to Turkey then moved to Belgium a few years later. I'm guessing his mom then is from Albania like what Simbolli posted while his dad originally from Kumanovo.

Kinda cool. Now Dallku can root for him :)
Princ

artan wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:58 am https://www.ocnal.com/2018/03/albanian- ... hi-im.html

This article says his family is from Kumanovo. His grandparents emigrated to Turkey then moved to Belgium a few years later. I'm guessing his mom then is from Albania like what Simbolli posted while his dad originally from Kumanovo.

Artan he claims to be both albanian and belgian, where is the outrage from you? Shouldn’t he be dropped immediately?
artan

Princ wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:09 am
artan wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:58 am https://www.ocnal.com/2018/03/albanian- ... hi-im.html

Artan he claims to be both albanian and belgian, where is the outrage from you? Shouldn’t he be dropped immediately?
Atleast he's prideful playing for the NT unlike the Greek players (exception to Kace who is a G)
Princ

He says he was interested to play for both belgium and albania, just like mihaj did.. he hasn’t even played more than a minute for us, where do you see this pride?
  • Information