Albanian Youth Football

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

plisi
Been thanked: 0

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:11 pm
plisi wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:07 am Bushi son of a bitch!
What’s he done now ?
He'll probably continue to coach Albania after this accidental win and they were butchering Lirim Kastrati.
Princ

plisi wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:24 pm
Princ wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:19 pm Just like we called out Kosovo for their gay ass celebration after they beat our C team in a friendly, the same needs to be said about the pathetic celebration by our u21 which was shared by fshf on Facebook following the mediocre match last night...the boys have performed terribly this campaign and have nothing to celebrate, super embarassing really..these boys do not know winning
Why? It's just football. Mucolli is from Kosovo and he celebrated like crazy.
He’s from denmark and it’s weak to celebrate like that over worthless games.. sure if something is worth celebration like for example a qualfication then go for it, but only losers celebrate like u21 did yesterday
artan

I know the U21 team have been really bad but I don't think the talent is that bad.

-Kumbulla and Selahi have both been promoted to the senior NT (although Selahi wasn't even starter which probably shows how good Bushi is at evaluating talent)
-Broja and Ndrecka have tons of potential but both are still babies
-Mersinaj and Cokaj both have started a few games for good Croatian team (cokaj seems to be a weekly starter). Not far fetched if atleast one of them becomes decent for the NT
-Bajrami seems okay. Won't be surprised if Birmingham bring him along at the end of the season.
-Vrioni probably will end up being a decent Serie B striker which honestly might be the best we can get. I think Bushi calling him "the best striker ever for Albania" was a bit far fetched lol
-I thought Mucolli and Sahiti played good whenever I saw them for the U21 last year. Both technical players but both have seem to stagnated recently. Maybe they turn it around.
-The other guys Kallaku, Shehu, Ademi, etc, will never play international football once the cycle is done.
Dallku

Nah Ndrecka has no potential. He's horrendous. Not just him but all defenders in this team are pure amateurs in every aspect.

Cokaj is definitely interesting and so are Kallaku(technical player but played injured) and Broja. The rest are not worth mentioning if we're honest.

Broja has a lot of growing up to do in terms of reading the game, decision making and learning how to hold the ball/hold off defenders. He has the attributes. He can be fast and explosive but it's all raw talent. He doesn't know how to use it consistently.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:39 pm
plisi wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:24 pm
Princ wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:19 pm Just like we called out Kosovo for their gay ass celebration after they beat our C team in a friendly, the same needs to be said about the pathetic celebration by our u21 which was shared by fshf on Facebook following the mediocre match last night...the boys have performed terribly this campaign and have nothing to celebrate, super embarassing really..these boys do not know winning
Why? It's just football. Mucolli is from Kosovo and he celebrated like crazy.
He’s from denmark and it’s weak to celebrate like that over worthless games.. sure if something is worth celebration like for example a qualfication then go for it, but only losers celebrate like u21 did yesterday
Dude I have done cartwheels when I scored a goal in my Sunday League. It's not easy feat scoring a goal and this is a qualifier.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:46 pm Nah Ndrecka has no potential. He's horrendous. Not just him but all defenders in this team are pure amateurs in every aspect.

Cokaj is definitely interesting and so are Kallaku(technical player but played injured) and Broja. The rest are not worth mentioning if we're honest.

Broja has a lot of growing up to do in terms of reading the game, decision making and learning how to hold the ball/hold off defenders. He has the attributes. He can be fast and explosive but it's all raw talent. He doesn't know how to use it consistently.
A guy who’s at Lazio and made his serie A debut at 16 is useless... nice one mate
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:56 pm
Dallku wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:46 pm Nah Ndrecka has no potential. He's horrendous. Not just him but all defenders in this team are pure amateurs in every aspect.

A guy who’s at Lazio and made his serie A debut at 16 is useless... nice one mate

Wow one pointless debut which lead to nothing but career regress.

What has happened since his debut at 16?? Relegated to the youth teams at his club and relegated to the Albanian u-21 bench despite the fact that there is no competition there...

Not to mention he was Kosovo's best player when he was subbed on.
Princ

Haven’t see anything special from ndrecka either, I like kallaku but he’s still a bit rough around the edges.. hopefully he can mature into the mold of a sabien lilaj and maybe find his way onto the senior nt soon together with broja hopefully
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:45 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:56 pm

Wow one pointless debut which lead to nothing but career regress.

What has happened since his debut at 16?? Relegated to the youth teams at his club and relegated to the Albanian u-21 bench despite the fact that there is no competition there...

Not to mention he was Kosovo's best player when he was subbed on.
You’re acting like he’s 24 years old , this has all happened in the last few months , let the kid develop
artan

Ndrecka just turned 17. He's going up against players 3-4 years older than him.

I wouldn't even put too much weight on their performances for the U-21. I don't remember anyone saying how good Kumbulla was the past two years.

What's important is how these players progress at their club levels and if they are actually playing. Like for example, Tafa is gonna be 21 and is a bench player for a Serie C team, you can say he's never gonna make it.

That player Cokaj is young and on a decent Croatian team. You have to figure eventually he'll have a chance to move to a bigger league. That's what I'm more concerned about.
  • Information