Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:47 am Doesn't hurt to dream. Mavraj waited for Germany until he was like 25.
It’s like Kumbulla waited for Italy . Still i don’t blame them both Mergim’s have no direct connections to Albania and i don’t see how can our FA morally ask them to play for us when Kosova is interested aswell.

On other news , Verona’s defence (Kumbulla-Rrahmani ) was rated the best in Serie A this start of the season .
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:47 am Doesn't hurt to dream. Mavraj waited for Germany until he was like 25.
I'm pretty sure that hurt him. Mavraj was at least waiting for a senior team.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:07 am On other news , Verona’s defence (Kumbulla-Rrahmani ) was rated the best in Serie A this start of the season .
I'm glad all these Superliga players are doing well outside and not just from Skenderbeu. Olayinka, Rrahmani, Ekuban, Berisha.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Dermaku actually started for Parma today. They are beating Genoa 5-1.He was inserted because Bruno Alves is out.
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:44 pm Dermaku actually started for Parma today. They are beating Genoa 5-1.He was inserted because Bruno Alves is out.
Subbed out for the young Pezzella.
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:46 pm
Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:44 pm Dermaku actually started for Parma today. They are beating Genoa 5-1.He was inserted because Bruno Alves is out.
He was subbed out because he got injured, not too serious.

Sadiku also scored again for Malaga and seems to won the manager's confidence. 3 goals so far for him and he's starting to warm up. It's kinda shame Reja doesn't have any trust in him instead he goes for Cikaleshi who has never done anything useful for the NT.

Lenjani has another assist today. Having a good season, he just need to play as a wide player (wingback or winger). Don't play him as some inverted winger like what Reja did vs Turkey.

Mergim Berisha and Andi Zeqiri both scored. I hope we try to call them up. Zeqiri looks promising.
Klejdi1023

artan wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:14 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:46 pm
He was subbed out because he got injured, not too serious.

Sadiku also scored again for Malaga and seems to won the manager's confidence. 3 goals so far for him and he's starting to warm up. It's kinda shame Reja doesn't have any trust in him instead he goes for Cikaleshi who has never done anything useful for the NT.

Lenjani has another assist today. Having a good season, he just need to play as a wide player (wingback or winger). Don't play him as some inverted winger like what Reja did vs Turkey.

Mergim Berisha and Andi Zeqiri both scored. I hope we try to call them up. Zeqiri looks promising.
Sadiku scored but he also missed a few good chances too. He doesn’t appear to be in full form yet, hopefully he gets there soon. He needs to bury the chances he had today if he is to reach that Euro 2016 form again, for the sake of the NT I hope that he gets in that form asap.
Simboli i Diellit

Mergim Berisha and Andi Zeqiri are too good to be on our radar. I was wondering where did Arlind Ajeti end up? This guy had like 40+ games in Serie A and then back to Switzerland , now clubless ... Guess he ended in Italy only because of the NT benefit. If Armando Sadiku didn’t benefit from that then it means that scouts don’t value him that much. His best years were at the Challenge League , from 2015 he has been like half player . Althrough everyone agrees that Sadiku having the best goal rateo should start ahead of Cikalleshi.
Simboli i Diellit

Mergim Berisha and Andi Zeqiri are too good to be on our radar. I was wondering where did Arlind Ajeti end up? This guy had like 40+ games in Serie A and then back to Switzerland , now clubless ... Guess he ended in Italy only because of the NT benefit. If Armando Sadiku didn’t benefit from that then it means that scouts don’t value him that much. His best years were at the Challenge League , from 2015 he has been like half player . Althrough everyone agrees that Sadiku having the best goal rateo should start ahead of Cikalleshi.
Princ

Sadiku has always sucked don’t get fooled by fluke goals here and there..he failed in Poland in his prime, enough said
  • Information