Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Migjeni

Dallku wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:03 pm All I see is you comparing someone who took his country to a major tournament to someone who was outclassed by Endri Cekici at u-21 level... Isn't the ultimate goal to qualify for NT tournaments and contribute in doing that? Isn't that the peak of "NT Career"??
Ah yes. The Albanian Ronaldo.

Apparently an assist in one game is defined as taking an entire team to a major tournament.
The straws and the grasping at them does not stop here, I see.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
artan

The irony is that after the Portugal game Roshi was a substitute for the entire qualification. Benched by Lenjani, Gashi, Lila, Memushaj..
CanaYouDoIt

Speaking of Albanians abroad , Xhaka hey . Totally agree with him personally , arsenal fans are a disgrace, guaranteed guys like Troopz would shit themselves in front of him
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Seems Esat Mala's destiny might be a club in Netherland . This guy is underrated and unlucky not got get a trasnfer during last summer window

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/e-bujs ... ne-tirane/
https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/il-tale ... vo-1093807
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

The funny thing is that both Migjeni and Artan were praising Roshi's offence vs. France and Iceland, but the second someone mentions Rashica, then he's shit, a sub, etc... :zgerdhimje:
artan wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:47 am The irony is that Rashica has had a better NT career than Roshi but you have failed to see that and recognize it. Rashica has 4 goals and 5 assits while Roshi has 5 goals 9 assists with twice the amount appearances. If you also take in to consideration that Rashica played for a new "expansion" team with the 2018 WCQ that never competed before Rashica's stat line is much better.. You guys still think Roshi had a good game against France despite having two amateur mistakes so obviously you guys are completely biased because any other player on the NT would have been crucified if they gave up those amateur mistakes.
Yeah we're the ones that are biased, Artan, because we claimed Roshi is a good left back.
artan wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:47 am Roshi is a limited player who was benched by Lila, Gashi, Villa (at one time), and Lenjani over the years.
You realize Rashica didn't even make the squad that Lila made right? The only time Lila benched Roshi was De Biasi has no intention of actually attacking.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

If Roshi had developed a better cross, he'd be 100% a better winger than Rashica. In terms of taking people on 1 v. 1, he is simply better.

vs. Switzerland

vs. France

vs. Romania

vs. Portugal

That's just shit from that 2016 campaign. These moments are endless. Against France alone it happened 3 times.

Even with a guy like Muriqi he'd have double the assists he has now easily, let alone with an even better striker.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku

No he’s not. You have taken 50% of his greatest hits with those gifs. I’m laughing at you with this stupid comparison. You must be an idiot.
Dallku

Guest wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:08 am No he’s not. You have taken 50% of his greatest hits with those gifs. I’m laughing at you with this stupid comparison. You must be an idiot.
He literally does that move in every game where he leaves a defender for dust with sheer acceleration. That's his trademark. Players like Lenjani, Rashica, Hyka can't do that even though they are "quick". They don't have the acceleration and most importantly, the physique to do it. Roshi is a tank.

I saw this Broja kid do it too. I don't think we have any other players who can do it.

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:02 am Seems Esat Mala's destiny might be a club in Netherland . This guy is underrated and unlucky not got get a trasnfer during last summer window

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/e-bujs ... ne-tirane/
https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/il-tale ... vo-1093807
Please don't tell me this is the same Mala who plays for the u-21. Please.

Dallku wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:53 pm He literally does that move in every game where he leaves a defender for dust with sheer acceleration. That's his trademark. Players like Lenjani, Rashica, Hyka can't do that even though they are "quick". They don't have the acceleration and most importantly, the physique to do it. Roshi is a tank.
You are delusional. His entire career refutes your very claim. He has not been able to do anything at any club or for the national team. That's the reason he comes off the bench usually or doesn't leave the bench at all.

There is a reason, he plays in Chechnya.
Princ

Guest wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:12 pm
Dallku wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:53 pm He literally does that move in every game where he leaves a defender for dust with sheer acceleration. That's his trademark. Players like Lenjani, Rashica, Hyka can't do that even though they are "quick". They don't have the acceleration and most importantly, the physique to do it. Roshi is a tank.
You are delusional. His entire career refutes your very claim. He has not been able to do anything at any club or for the national team. That's the reason he comes off the bench usually or doesn't leave the bench at all.

There is a reason, he plays in Chechnya.
There is also a reason he got transferred straight from the potato fields in albania to the bundesliga..these physical/athletic traits he possesses cannot be taught and have great value. However unlucky his club career has been, he always finds a way to produce for the nt and this cannot be denied, whether he plays in chechnya or on the moon
  • Information