Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

1 . Kurti discussing with Rama for about 3-4 hours
2. Kurti visiting and talking to Berisha for 2 hours
3 . Kurti meeting the biggest and most influential analysts and journalists in Albania for hours.
4. Kurti going out for Dinner with Basha and co.

I see a pattern here... tell me it’s just me
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:44 am 1 . Kurti discussing with Rama for about 3-4 hours
3 . Kurti meeting the biggest and most influential analysts and journalists in Albania for hours.

Ngl I can’t , what is it ?
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:44 am 1 . Kurti discussing with Rama for about 3-4 hours

Kurti is playing the game of politics. He's leveraging both parties to see what he can gain. Both parties definitely see him as a threat but both know that his party is gaining so much traction among Albanians that they can't afford to ignore him. Basha and Berisha probably think he's the key to bringing down Rama and Rama thinks he's the key for staying in power.

But both are ignoring they may be digging their graves in 10 years. Kurti is speaking with analysts and journalists like he's on tour as he's trying to win public opinion in Albania so the eventual VV party in Albania will have some support from the media. Because the Albanian population, especially the younger population is ready for a VV type of movement in Albania. The writing is on the wall.
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Those visits have also been done because of internal politics in Kosova.

LDK are sons of whores and weren't very happy to accept their defeat against VV and let Kurti become PM. But Kurti went to Germany, England, Albania and whereever he has had the possibility to look like the coming PM, he has done so. He's acting like the coming PM, even though he hasn't gotten the position officially.

These are important optics, if LDK wants to betray him when discussing the coming government. It'll look like they're pulling the rug away from under the new government which VV won fair and square.

This will mean, that LDK will be punished by the voters, while VV will grow even more.

Very smart, tactical move by VV and Kurti.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Plako
Team: Partizani

Migjeni wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:19 pm Those visits have also been done because of internal politics in Kosova.

LDK are sons of whores and weren't very happy to accept their defeat against VV and let Kurti become PM. But Kurti went to Germany, England, Albania and whereever he has had the possibility to look like the coming PM, he has done so. He's acting like the coming PM, even though he hasn't gotten the position officially.

These are important optics, if LDK wants to betray him when discussing the coming government. It'll look like they're pulling the rug away from under the new government which VV won fair and square.

This will mean, that LDK will be punished by the voters, while VV will grow even more.

Totally agree there. He has been acting like the de facto PM from the first day after elections. Any efforts to undermine him now will backfire badly.
plisi

Migjeni wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:19 pm Those visits have also been done because of internal politics in Kosova.

Lol, LDK are the only sensible Albanian political party. I very much doubt they'll be punished if they fail to reach a coalition with VV. New elections could lead to pre-election agreements between parties and see VV not win the elections again.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

plisi wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:41 pm

Lol, LDK are the only sensible Albanian political party. I very much doubt they'll be punished if they fail to reach a coalition with VV. New elections could lead to pre-election agreements between parties and see VV not win the elections again.
What's sensible? Their blatant corruption? LDK are exactly same shit like PDK when it comes to corruption, nepotism and even to the political murders. They have killed some of their activists for political gain. This is why they never showed any interest to solve any political murder, they want just use those names infinitely. The only reason Kurti has choose them is their extreme conformism, you will see their ministers will be more VV than ministers from VV.
Kuqaloshi maoist
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

LDK nëse nuk bën koalicion shpartallohet si parti. Vjosa djeget përfundimisht, e vetmja mundësi mbetet me kriju naj parti tjetër(edhe me u fut koalicion me Albinin kryeminister) përndryshe edhe "kryetare" me bo edhe me shku prapë në zgjedhje rezultatin e Ramushit e merr.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0

plisi wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:41 pm Lol, LDK are the only sensible Albanian political party. I very much doubt they'll be punished if they fail to reach a coalition with VV. New elections could lead to pre-election agreements between parties and see VV not win the elections again.
What is it exactly you find sensible about LDK?

They're corrupt pieces of shit. They only thing that differentiates them from PDK is fear. They're literal pussies. Hashim Thaci could dickslap every single on of their faces and they wouldn't say a word, because they're pussies. But they're corrupt pussies. They've been in government three times with PDK since the war. That should tell you a great deal about who and what they are.

A tiny minority within the party is for reform, but nobody asks them about anything.

You don't seem to have much knowledge about politics in Kosova. PDK is toxic. If LDK makes a pre-election coallition with them, VV will get 40% af the votes. If they make a coallition with AAK, they won't get more than (max) 25%, while VV will get over 30%. VV is here to stay for at least 8 years.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
plisi

ZenMaster wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:32 pm
plisi wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:41 pm

What's sensible? Their blatant corruption? LDK are exactly same shit like PDK when it comes to corruption, nepotism and even to the political murders. They have killed some of their activists for political gain. This is why they never showed any interest to solve any political murder, they want just use those names infinitely. The only reason Kurti has choose them is their extreme conformism, you will see their ministers will be more VV than ministers from VV.
You're hanging to much on to conspiracies. There are bad ppl in VV to, some of them joined directly from PDK. Dikush si Rexhep Selimi hiç ma i mir se Daut Haradinaj e Sami Lushtaku nuk osht.
  • Information