Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

plisi
Been thanked: 0

Migjeni wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:32 am
plisi wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:41 pm Lol, LDK are the only sensible Albanian political party. I very much doubt they'll be punished if they fail to reach a coalition with VV. New elections could lead to pre-election agreements between parties and see VV not win the elections again.
What is it exactly you find sensible about LDK?

They're corrupt pieces of shit. They only thing that differentiates them from PDK is fear. They're literal pussies. Hashim Thaci could dickslap every single on of their faces and they wouldn't say a word, because they're pussies. But they're corrupt pussies. They've been in government three times with PDK since the war. That should tell you a great deal about who and what they are.

A tiny minority within the party is for reform, but nobody asks them about anything.

You don't seem to have much knowledge about politics in Kosova. PDK is toxic. If LDK makes a pre-election coallition with them, VV will get 40% af the votes. If they make a coallition with AAK, they won't get more than (max) 25%, while VV will get over 30%. VV is here to stay for at least 8 years.
Well LDK won't burn Kosovo if they won't have it their way that's for sure . Can you claim that for the other parties(VV included)?

LDK were forced to go into coalition with PDK every time. Even back then when Rugova was alive and LDK were winning 45% of the votes. Don't ignore the circumstances and how things rolled for us. There wasn't ever a luxury for us to be without a government and there still isn't.

There is no possibilty for a LDK-PDK pre election coalition. But there is Nisma and AKR for that.
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0

plisi wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:45 pm Well LDK won't burn Kosovo if they won't have it their way that's for sure . Can you claim that for the other parties(VV included)?

LDK were forced to go into coalition with PDK every time. Even back then when Rugova was alive and LDK were winning 45% of the votes. Don't ignore the circumstances and how things rolled for us. There wasn't ever a luxury for us to be without a government and there still isn't.

There is no possibilty for a LDK-PDK pre election coalition. But there is Nisma and AKR for that.
No, but LDK will give territory to Mali i Zi, like they did, right? They'll also be totally fine with creating 'zajednica', right? They'll also make Hashim Thaci president, right? Lutfi Haziri, who is the real number 2 in the party, will publically support Thaci's dreams of cutting up Kosova and "swapping" territories with Serbia, right?

VV isn't burning Kosova. VV is helping them open their eyes. As we see now, more and more people have begun opening their eyes.
What has VV done, which wasn't for the good of KS?

No, LDK wasn't forced to go into coalition with PDK, why are you lying? During the VLAN-period, they betrayed the others because their lust for getting the PM was to great.

Rugova never made a coalition with PDK, what are you talking about? He gave Ramushi the PM in 2004 just because he didn't want to let Thaci & his band of robbers get into government, because he knew, what they were. But since then, LDK has been led by the ShIK-fraction of LDK. Lutfi Haziri, Agim Veliu, Haki Rugova, Ismet Beqiri etc.

Lol. Nisma-AKR couldn't even pass the 5%. Good luck with them doing that in the future. Also, Nisma is just another PDK creation. They were created to maintain the unhappy PDK-voters around former PDK-people who - as we saw later - didn't mind going into government with PDK again.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

plisi wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:45 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:32 pm
plisi wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:41 pm

Lol, LDK are the only sensible Albanian political party. I very much doubt they'll be punished if they fail to reach a coalition with VV. New elections could lead to pre-election agreements between parties and see VV not win the elections again.
What's sensible? Their blatant corruption? LDK are exactly same shit like PDK when it comes to corruption, nepotism and even to the political murders. They have killed some of their activists for political gain. This is why they never showed any interest to solve any political murder, they want just use those names infinitely. The only reason Kurti has choose them is their extreme conformism, you will see their ministers will be more VV than ministers from VV.
You're hanging to much on to conspiracies. There are bad ppl in VV to, some of them joined directly from PDK. Dikush si Rexhep Selimi hiç ma i mir se Daut Haradinaj e Sami Lushtaku nuk osht.
Çka osht teori konspirative? Qé Sami Hamiti i ka 120 apartamente në Prishtinë dhe që i ka bo dhuratë krejt nipave e mbesave nga njé banese? Apo që PDK me LDK i kan nda ndërmarrjet publike e bordet një ti e një unë? Teori konspirative që janë shpërbly deputetët me terminale e karriga ambasadorash pasi e votun Thaçin si president e Kadrinë si kryeparlamentar?

PDK-ja dhe Nisma në krahasim me LDK-në kanë punêsu militant dhe familjar militantêsh ndërsa LDK-ja vetëm familjarët e tyre. Dora e Agim Veliut edhe Lutfi Hazirit osht pjesëmarrëse sa edhe Kadrisë e Hashimit në kapjen e shtetit, veq i kan nda sektorët.

Nëse don me kuptu për çka po flas saktësisht, interesohu sa deputëve të LDK-së ju punojn familjarët në ATK dhe Dogana. Nuk munet LDK-ja me u shpërla prej mëkateve tu i përmend vëllëzërit e Rexhep Selimit! Po djali i Isës? Djali, reja, vllau, kusherinjet e Sabri Hamitit? Vllau i Doruntina Malokut? Djali dhe reja e Agim Veliut? Djali e vllau i Besa Gaxherrit? Vajza e Sali Asllanajt? Lista osht fort e gjatë edhe dyshoj qé ka naj figurë e LDK-së që nuk e ka "ngjy".
Kuqaloshi maoist
ZenMaster

Migjeni wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:56 pm
plisi wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:45 pm Well LDK won't burn Kosovo if they won't have it their way that's for sure . Can you claim that for the other parties(VV included)?

No, but LDK will give territory to Mali i Zi, like they did, right? They'll also be totally fine with creating 'zajednica', right? They'll also make Hashim Thaci president, right? Lutfi Haziri, who is the real number 2 in the party, will publically support Thaci's dreams of cutting up Kosova and "swapping" territories with Serbia, right?

VV isn't burning Kosova. VV is helping them open their eyes. As we see now, more and more people have begun opening their eyes.

No, LDK wasn't forced to go into coalition with PDK, why are you lying? During the VLAN-period, they betrayed the others because their lust for getting the PM was to great.

Rugova never made a coalition with PDK, what are you talking about? He gave Ramushi the PM in 2004 just because he didn't want to let Thaci & his band of robbers get into government, because he knew, what they were. But since then, LDK has been led by the ShIK-fraction of LDK. Lutfi Haziri, Agim Veliu, Haki Rugova, Ismet Beqiri etc.

Lol. Nisma-AKR couldn't even pass the 5%. Good luck with them doing that in the future. Also, Nisma is just another PDK creation. They were created to maintain the unhappy PDK-voters around former PDK-people who - as we saw later - didn't mind going into government with PDK again.

LDK never burns anything because they lack balls. They are just a bunch of conformist thiefs who try to profit financially from any situation. History of LDK with corruption is old, Rexhep Osmani was minister of education and had no shame to steal during violent measures in Kosovo. Bujar Bukoshi and Isa Mustafa were the guys who had the wallet of 3%, we don't know what happened to those moneys just like we don't know nothing about "Vendlindja thërret". For LDK important is to be on power, no matter who is ruling the place, they just want share a piece. Për LDK-në edhe perandoria osmane le të kthehet me qeveris vetëm le ti lejoj me vjedh e me rehatu familjarë.
Kuqaloshi maoist
plisi

Migjeni wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:56 pm

I wish both LDK and PDK would've been punished way more for the incompetence of Mustafa's government. But all we got is VV getting more votes and Vjosa gaining more influence inside LDK.

VLAN? Come on dude. Ramush decided that he wanted to become the PM with only Dukagjin voting for him. And all that after VV and Nisma were cool for LDK to have the PM.

Now LDK and VV have a somehow "gentelmen's agreement" the party with the most votes will get the PM if they'll agree on the other things. By "burning " I mean "my way or no way at all" kind of politics.

LDK and PDK were governing together after the war from 2002 until 2004 and Bajram Rexhepi was the PM. Rugova was cool with anyone but Thaçi as PM. Perndryshe kish krise lufte civile pa PDK-n ne qeveri.

Veliu and Haziri were against V. Osmani running for the PM too and IMO that benefited VV. There's still that diversity in the party compared to the others though and this younger group that supports Vjosa seems to be gaining more influence with each day.

Nisma and AKR are micro parties but they still will bring in votes, their mistake was not going into a coalition with LDK or PDK.
plisi

ZenMaster wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:34 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:32 pm

What's sensible? Their blatant corruption? LDK are exactly same shit like PDK when it comes to corruption, nepotism and even to the political murders. They have killed some of their activists for political gain. This is why they never showed any interest to solve any political murder, they want just use those names infinitely. The only reason Kurti has choose them is their extreme conformism, you will see their ministers will be more VV than ministers from VV.
You're hanging to much on to conspiracies. There are bad ppl in VV to, some of them joined directly from PDK. Dikush si Rexhep Selimi hiç ma i mir se Daut Haradinaj e Sami Lushtaku nuk osht.
Çka osht teori konspirative? Qé Sami Hamiti i ka 120 apartamente në Prishtinë dhe që i ka bo dhuratë krejt nipave e mbesave nga njé banese? Apo që PDK me LDK i kan nda ndërmarrjet publike e bordet një ti e një unë? Teori konspirative që janë shpërbly deputetët me terminale e karriga ambasadorash pasi e votun Thaçin si president e Kadrinë si kryeparlamentar?

PDK-ja dhe Nisma në krahasim me LDK-në kanë punêsu militant dhe familjar militantêsh ndërsa LDK-ja vetëm familjarët e tyre. Dora e Agim Veliut edhe Lutfi Hazirit osht pjesëmarrëse sa edhe Kadrisë e Hashimit në kapjen e shtetit, veq i kan nda sektorët.

Nëse don me kuptu për çka po flas saktësisht, interesohu sa deputëve të LDK-së ju punojn familjarët në ATK dhe Dogana. Nuk munet LDK-ja me u shpërla prej mëkateve tu i përmend vëllëzërit e Rexhep Selimit! Po djali i Isës? Djali, reja, vllau, kusherinjet e Sabri Hamitit? Vllau i Doruntina Malokut? Djali dhe reja e Agim Veliut? Djali e vllau i Besa Gaxherrit? Vajza e Sali Asllanajt? Lista osht fort e gjatë edhe dyshoj qé ka naj figurë e LDK-së që nuk e ka "ngjy".
Un njoh njerz qe jone ba milioner me qeverisjen e VV ne Prishtine. Ka edhe ne LDK njerz qe nuk jon te flliqet njejt si ne VV qe jon fute njerz te flliqet.
ZenMaster

plisi wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:45 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:34 pm

Un njoh njerz qe jone ba milioner me qeverisjen e VV ne Prishtine. Ka edhe ne LDK njerz qe nuk jon te flliqet njejt si ne VV qe jon fute njerz te flliqet.

Absolutisht pajtoj që ka sa dush njerz jo vetëm të aftë por edhe të ndershëm në LDK. Fatkeqsisht kontrollin e partisë e kan qenefat që nuk i lejojn këta të parët me ardh në shprehje e janë në sinkron plotë me kriminelat e PDK-së. Agim Veliu,Isa Mustafa, Lutfi Haziri nuk janë burra të mirë e po mos të ishte Vjosa e nominuara atehëre LDK kishin rivalizu me Ramush Haradinaj se cili po shkon 12%
Kuqaloshi maoist
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0

plisi wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:24 pmI wish both LDK and PDK would've been punished way more for the incompetence of Mustafa's government. But all we got is VV getting more votes and Vjosa gaining more influence inside LDK.

VLAN? Come on dude. Ramush decided that he wanted to become the PM with only Dukagjin voting for him. And all that after VV and Nisma were cool for LDK to have the PM.

Now LDK and VV have a somehow "gentelmen's agreement" the party with the most votes will get the PM if they'll agree on the other things. By "burning " I mean "my way or no way at all" kind of politics.

LDK and PDK were governing together after the war from 2002 until 2004 and Bajram Rexhepi was the PM. Rugova was cool with anyone but Thaçi as PM. Perndryshe kish krise lufte civile pa PDK-n ne qeveri.

Veliu and Haziri were against V. Osmani running for the PM too and IMO that benefited VV. There's still that diversity in the party compared to the others though and this younger group that supports Vjosa seems to be gaining more influence with each day.

Nisma and AKR are micro parties but they still will bring in votes, their mistake was not going into a coalition with LDK or PDK.
I don't have the same analysis as you. These elections were historic. It's the first time a movement has won without anything else in return to those who voted for them. No money to by votes, no oligarchs, no promises of tenders etc. They won, because the people have begun to see, that it can't continue as it has been going until now. They want change.

You don't seem to remember VLAN. VV and Albin Kurti contacted LDK, AAK, Nisma and said to them, that they would support them in government and whoever they proposed as PM, just to leave PDK in opposition. LDK, AAK and Nisma began talks and chose to give the post of PM to Ramush Haradinaj, while leaving the post as speaker of parliament to Isa Mustafa (who would later be elected president according to their plan). VV didn't want to be part of the government, but they promised them their votes, if they could lead the talks with Serbia.

The constitutional court ruled, that speaker of parliament could only be proposed by the winning party, which was PDK. So Isa Mustafa couldn't become speaker of parliament, so he asked for the PM position, which Ramushi refused. A few days later - out of the blue - LDK made an agreement to form a government with PDK and elected Thaci as president a bit later. Just because of them wanting to be in position and being able to steal.

LDK are backstabbers, man. Just look at Haziri doing anything to ruin a deal between VV and LDK. Everything people said about Vjosa being a puppet turns out to be true. Nobody is asks her in LDK. It's old guard who rule the party. Young people in LDK are mostly people who try to advance in every way possible. They're ass lickers who will sell their grandma' to become something within the administration or get a job in exchange for their servitude. We might se another split within LDK very soon. That is, if Vjosa and the others really are different from Haziri, Veliu, Rugova, Beqiri etc.

Lol. Nisma is a party with basis in only two cities - and not even two anymore. They have their base in Malishevë and have had somewhat good results in Prizren also.
ZenMaster wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:54 pm LDK never burns anything because they lack balls. They are just a bunch of conformist thiefs who try to profit financially from any situation. History of LDK with corruption is old, Rexhep Osmani was minister of education and had no shame to steal during violent measures in Kosovo. Bujar Bukoshi and Isa Mustafa were the guys who had the wallet of 3%, we don't know what happened to those moneys just like we don't know nothing about "Vendlindja thërret". For LDK important is to be on power, no matter who is ruling the place, they just want share a piece. Për LDK-në edhe perandoria osmane le të kthehet me qeveris vetëm le ti lejoj me vjedh e me rehatu familjarë.
Ma kurva se LDK-ja - hypi kalit dhe lyp ne gjithe bote - nuk mundesh me gjete. Te gjithe kane "ngjy". Edhe kjo Vjosa ka "ngjy". A e ke pa burrin e saj, se si eshte gradu ne detyre ne menyre jo-ligjore, dhe nese i ndjek shkrimet e tij ne rrjete sociale, ma lope nuk kish, tu ju reagu gazetareve qe kane kritika (te bazuara) per Vjosen, ndersa ai eshte i punesuar ne ministrine e puneve te jashtme. Qesharak.

E sa per 3%-shin mos t'flasim hic. Vete Isa Mustafa e ka thane, se 50 milion marka gjermane kane mbete pas luftes ne ate fond, por sot e kesaj dite nuk dihet se ku gjinden ato para. Eshte gjithashtu skandali me Dardania Bank, ku luajten rrol edhe Isa Mustafa bashke me ate hajnin tjeter, Bujar Bukoshi. 90% e atyre qe jane ne krye te partiese ne LDK, lypin me jau QNP.

Very true about them only wanting to be in power no matter what; Doruntina Maloku was only elected during the elections in 2014 because her father had been shot and she wanted to seek justice for him; She voted for Kadri Veseli as parliament speaker, while voting for Thaci as president. Robt ne goje lypin keta. Same goes for Armend Zemaj who made it possible for Thaci to become president as he stayed in the parliament and secured the quorum for him. Same goes for many others in LDK.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Hungary just inaugurated a 638 million € stadium of 68 k seats . Albania had to give up property rights in the middle of Tirana to build up a 70 million € Stadium of 22 k .

https://youtu.be/6JZ1uT4LnM0
  • Information