Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:02 am
Princ wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:50 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:59 pm

He spent 4 years in Albania , he could spend the next 40 and wouldn’t be Albanian
It’s true but you didn’t answer my question, the reality is that olayinka is just as much of a mercenary as all the other diaspora.. if they can play he should be able to play as well. You are also nobody to be saying who is albanian and who isn’t, the only things you know about albania are what you have seen on the internet
Oh please shut up , to say someone who has no links to the country is more connected than someone who’s whole family are from there and have died for that land , utter nonsense . You know nothing about me
“Died for that land” Lool more like went sprinting from it..the only thing that you have more albanian than olayinka is your surname, if you still have that at all

Banned 7 days for unnecessary attack, after being warned a few times and a 1 day ban.

- Shpati
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:54 am
artan wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:58 pm Bogdani and Tare weren't even goal scorers
Lmfao what? Tare scored against Germany and Russia, Bogu scored a brace against Shevchenko's Ukraine away and France. They scored big goals.
artan wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:58 pm And Skela has to be one of the most overrated players in NT history.
??? This dude was a Bundesliga midfielder, could take set pieces, was super creative.
artan wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:58 pm And you can make the case the current team is "stacked" as well.
The reason we never achieved jack shit, was because we played open, disorganized football. An open game = individual quality. Our team's individual quality is no greater now.

Like come on, you see that lineup vs. Norway, that we won 1-0, you can't fucking tell me that's any better than back those days. Is Bulku in midfield better than Hasi or Skela or Lala? The only thing is we had discipline and a game plan.

I'm not so sure of that 2013 team because it was a year where alot of change happened with the NT but I still think they'll beat the old Albania teams. Lets not forget that a victory in Norway would have been pretty monumental for that "golden generation". They constantly finished last or second last in their groups. They were amateurs. The numbers don't lie.

And I still think Skela is the most overrated player. I'm not sure he's better than Memushaj. He wouldn't even be part of the current NT because players in his mold are unplayable now. He's like a better version of Alban Meha. Altin Lala is the only player that was class on that team.

As for Tare and Bogu. Balaj scored the best goal in our history against Portugal, in 10 years are we gonna say the same about him? Tare and Bogdani were both traditional strikers who were good at hold up play. Of course they're better than Balaj and Cikaleshi but they're scoring records in general were below average (Bogu being the better scorer).
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:23 am
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:02 am
Princ wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:50 pm

It’s true but you didn’t answer my question, the reality is that olayinka is just as much of a mercenary as all the other diaspora.. if they can play he should be able to play as well. You are also nobody to be saying who is albanian and who isn’t, the only things you know about albania are what you have seen on the internet
Oh please shut up , to say someone who has no links to the country is more connected than someone who’s whole family are from there and have died for that land , utter nonsense . You know nothing about me
“Died for that land” Lool more like went sprinting from it..the only thing that you have more albanian than olayinka is your surname, if you still have that at all
Yeah go f*** yourself

User warned

- Shpati
Dallku

Olayinka over that Kamberi amateur any day.
Alb2
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Shpati what the f*** do you keep banning me for. You don’t like the message so you shoot the messenger lmfao! What a joke
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Alb2 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:00 pm Shpati what the f*** do you keep banning me for. You don’t like the message so you shoot the messenger lmfao! What a joke
(1) You know what you did. Don't play dumb. You are comparing a zezak going around the world for a buck to an actual Albanian family. And making mindless insults.
(2) I have escalated this to an IP address ban. Please don't make duplicate accounts.
artan

^^^
There's barely enough activity on this forum, is a ban necessary?
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

artan wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:12 pm ^^^
There's barely enough activity on this forum, is a ban necessary?
Yes
lockedoutofmyacc

Shpati wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:48 pm
Alb2 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:00 pm Shpati what the f*** do you keep banning me for. You don’t like the message so you shoot the messenger lmfao! What a joke
(1) You know what you did. Don't play dumb. You are comparing a zezak going around the world for a buck to an actual Albanian family. And making mindless insults.
(2) I have escalated this to an IP address ban. Please don't make duplicate accounts.
Lets not act like we don't know why canayoudoit has a problem with olayinka playing for us
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Ok guys, there is no need to go into extremes forcing the moderators to ban people here , we’re among us Albanians , we’re very few and we could easily get along very well . Avoid offending each-other. I think everyone learned it’s lesson and now we can just return to normal life here. It was my fault to bring Olyainka into topic , now there is no need to talk about an if or things that can never happen. Please keep civil. Will unban everyone so we’ll avoid creating new accounts and using vpn per ip bans. Hopefully i have the understanding of all. Let’s talk about football .
  • Information