Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Princ

Migjeni wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:39 pm That's why he was the first one there. Sit down, please, you're embarassing yourself.
I just listed off everything one needs to know! Balaj was the one who ate the chair that night, xhaka outside of acting all tough didn’t do shit! Typical footballer trying to act cool..A lot of talk but you’re the one grasping at straws now
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Princ wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:45 pm I just listed off everything one needs to know! Balaj was the one who ate the chair that night, xhaka outside of acting all tough didn’t do shit! Typical footballer trying to act cool..A lot of talk but you’re the one grasping at straws now
Yeah, Balaj chose that. Lol. Xhaka did more that night in Serbia, than you ever have done for the Albanian flag. Keep embarassing yourself, then.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

November 14th: Albania vs Moldova

Who wants to open the Andora game topic?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I don't understand this sentiment amongst some Kosovars that somehow being anti-Serbian is the same thing as being pro-Albanian. If your entire identity is based on hating something, that's pretty sad.

These guys like Rashica and Xhaka are being petty af and putting their personal interests ahead of the NT. It's as simple as that. And it's not like they're abandoning because they want to play for Kosova, which is their right to do so. It's just "I'm not being called up" so f*** it.

No one was did more dirty than Gymcity during EUROs and the guy showed up and played his heart out regardless. That's a true "patriot".
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Xhaka was a top 3 player for us during the Euro 16 qualifiers. He's one of the better midfielders to ever play for Albania. If he was from Albania proper you'd be glorifying him right now labeling him the warrior who stood up against giants and was the engine for qualification LOL. I don't care that he left/dropped because we have a new crop of midfielders and because a "rebuild" was needed.

And Strakosha skips meaningless games all the time but never gets called out. Guys like Cikaleshi openly complain to the media about the manager, how he should be starting, etc. Imagine that.. A guy playing in the second turkish division thinking he's Cristiano Ronaldo.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:29 am Xhaka was a top 3 player for us during the Euro 16 qualifiers. He's one of the better midfielders to ever play for Albania. If he was from Albania proper you'd be glorifying him right now labeling him the warrior who stood up against giants and was the engine for qualification LOL. I don't care that he left/dropped because we have a new crop of midfielders and because a "rebuild" was needed.

And Strakosha skips meaningless games all the time but never gets called out. Guys like Cikaleshi openly complain to the media about the manager, how he should be starting, etc. Imagine that.. A guy playing in the second turkish division thinking he's Cristiano Ronaldo.
Xhaka was my favourite player, and I said he should be the Albanian captain back then. I have 0 bad words about him during EUROs. But right now he's just being childish/petty.

And you know very well Cikalleshi wouldn't be here if we had better alternatives.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
plisi

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:17 am I don't understand this sentiment amongst some Kosovars that somehow being anti-Serbian is the same thing as being pro-Albanian. If your entire identity is based on hating something, that's pretty sad.

These guys like Rashica and Xhaka are being petty af and putting their personal interests ahead of the NT. It's as simple as that. And it's not like they're abandoning because they want to play for Kosova, which is their right to do so. It's just "I'm not being called up" so f*** it.

No one was did more dirty than Gymcity during EUROs and the guy showed up and played his heart out regardless. That's a true "patriot".
Kosovars hate the living shit out of Serbia and are the most patriots you can find among albanians, don't confuse these things. These guys that come to play for Albania don't owe you or me anything. They don't do it because they hate Serbia, lol. They do it because they've been raised to feel that Albania is part of their identity.

Rashica will forever burn, but just how much PT would he get competing for a starting spot with a monster like Roshi, really?

Xhaka is probably butthurt that he wasn't called for the previous games. If he doesn't feel 100% committed to play under Reja, it's better to stay at home. I was surprised with how foolishly Reja handled the situation, a coach with that much experience dropping to the level of someone like Panucci in player management, didn't need to do that.
Dallku

I thought we already determined that Roshi >>>>>> Rashica at NT level.

You can have the club level.
Princ

plisi wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:48 am

Xhaka is probably butthurt that he wasn't called for the previous games. If he doesn't feel 100% committed to play under Reja, it's better to stay at home. I was surprised with how foolishly Reja handled the situation, a coach with that much experience dropping to the level of someone like Panucci in player management, didn't need to do that.
What are you talking about? Xhaka has had problems with every single coach from db to panucci to reja... this is not something new. I love how quick people are to point the blame elsewhere just because they are from the same country when it’s clear as day who is at fault. This is not the first time xhaka rejects call ups/leaves the team hanging, but people here continue to support him based on the fake patriotism and Albanian public’s naivety...These polemics are only starting to hit the fan a bit more this time around where the new stadium is getting inaugurated, very similar to how shit hit the fan during the euro selections as well. There is a clear link between these variables and the amount of bullshit they bring with them.. this is the result of having mercenaries around lurking. Same goes for grezda who is obviously not innocent either
plisi

Princ wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:46 pm
plisi wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:48 am

What are you talking about? Xhaka has had problems with every single coach from db to panucci to reja... this is not something new. I love how quick people are to point the blame elsewhere just because they are from the same country when it’s clear as day who is at fault. This is not the first time xhaka rejects call ups/leaves the team hanging, but people here continue to support him based on the fake patriotism and Albanian public’s naivety...These polemics are only starting to hit the fan a bit more this time around where the new stadium is getting inaugurated, very similar to how shit hit the fan during the euro selections as well. There is a clear link between these variables and the amount of bullshit they bring with them.. this is the result of having mercenaries around lurking. Same goes for grezda who is obviously not innocent either
Is Strakosha also a mercenary for skipping NT games? What about Kaçe? Didn't Gjasula hesitate alot before the debut with the NT?

You shouldn't mention patriotism when you posted on the other thread that Greece by occupying south Albania was "just protecting it's people."

Xhaka was instrumental in qualifying Albania for the Euros. He played his heart out for the shirt where the f*** comes the fake patriotism in? Your midget memory is failling you, lol!

De Biasi was delivering until he started being seen as a god and started acting as a padron.

Panucci got the same treatment from the start and was an asshole towards everyone that didn't agree with him.

Reja has too much experience and I expected him to manage these situations in a classier way.
  • Information