Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

plisi
Been thanked: 0

artan wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:09 am What happened to Montenegro and Bulgaria? Both are so bad and have no talent what so ever.
Bulgaria was still solid for the wcq2018, they picked points vs Sweden, France and the Netherlands.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_FI ... FA_Group_A
Dallku

Those stats against the Czechs tho... Holy...

Did the world class super talent touch the ball?
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0

Rashica, Vojvoda and Valon Berisha were fucking shit today. Awful. Rest of the team was okay.

- Aro is solid, but he rushes a lot. Calm the f*** down.

-- Vojvoda should never start for Kosova again. Hadergjonaj is much better than him.

- Aliti was solid.

- Rrahmani was okay, although he had a few blunders which could have cost us.

- Kololli was okay, but he usually plays better. But then again, he had to link up with Rashica, who was a lazy piece of shit tonight.

- Valon Berisha isn't a bad player. Problem is, he's fucking stupid, so he makes stupid mistakes and stupid choices.

- Rashkaj isn't bad on the ball, but the guy doesn't understand that you can't foul everyone all the time. Is better as a sub.

- Hadergjonaj tried his best, but he isn't a winger. Should replace Vojvoda as RB and leave the winger position to someone else.

- Rashica was playing at 50%. Piece of shit hopes to shine against England. Lazy piece of shit.

- Celina didn't play a good game. Usually much better.

- Nuhiu is slow af, but at least he got a great goal and he fought. Tired in the end.

Subs:

- Zhegrova had to little time to really be rated.

- Halimi was better than Rashkaj, but he makes stupid mistakes also. Needs to play more simple.

- Rashani did more on the left wing in 10 minutes, than Rashica did in 94.

Some might say, that I'm being harsh on Rashica, but when one plays every week in one of the strongest leagues in Europe and scores quite often and delivers this kind of shit show for the NT, one has to be told that the NT isn't a hobby. He's a talented kid, who's much better than the likes of Roshi and Lila, but that doesn't mean that we'll compare him to them only. We expect more than the occasional fluke goal or assist.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Princ

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Migjeni wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:14 pm Rashica, Vojvoda and Valon Berisha were fucking shit today. Awful.

Rashica was playing at 50%. Piece of shit hopes to shine against England. Lazy piece of shit.

Vojvoda should never start for Kosova again. Hadergjonaj is much better than him.

Valon Berisha isn't a bad player. Problem is, he's fucking stupid.

Aro is solid, but he rushes a lot.
Czech midfielders were not bothered by Nuhiu pressing at all. Without Muriqi Kosovo is weaker defensively and offensively. I can't blame any of players because without Muriqi on field it will be always impossible for Rashica to get the ball many times.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Valiant effort. Cant see Albania doing any better.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Migjeni

ZenMaster wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:28 pm Czech midfielders were not bothered by Nuhiu pressing at all. Without Muriqi Kosovo is weaker defensively and offensively. I can't blame any of players because without Muriqi on field it will be always impossible for Rashica to get the ball many times.
Muriqi was sorely missed, but I don't believe that Rashica should get off just saying that. Rashani was more dangerous in the 10 minutes he played than Rashica during the entire game.
Dallku

I see more and more people are starting to see that Rashica turns into an amateur when he plays international football. Maybe he takes international breaks as mini-vacations but he's probably a system player who needs his particular style. International football is more conservative than the open bundesliga and Dutch league.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Migjeni wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:33 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:28 pm Czech midfielders were not bothered by Nuhiu pressing at all. Without Muriqi Kosovo is weaker defensively and offensively. I can't blame any of players because without Muriqi on field it will be always impossible for Rashica to get the ball many times.
Muriqi was sorely missed, but I don't believe that Rashica should get off just saying that. Rashani was more dangerous in the 10 minutes he played than Rashica during the entire game.
Without Muriqi on field it is impossible for us to play the ball from the back. When cz was pressing us deep, Muric had no choices but to clear the ball at Nuhiu but his lack of mobility penalised us extremely. Scored a fluke goal but in overall he was so terrible defensively and offensively. Even in first match CZ dominated us and pressed up very high but Muriqi gave us oxygen by winning duels and was pressing czech midfielders as lunatic until Rrahmani scored from corner. When Kosovo suffers it's always Muriqi who steps up and pushes the team forward, it's not only best player but it is leader of the team.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Migjeni

I agree, he's the leader of the team, but you cannot compare the Rashica of the first game and the Rashica of today. Great players are defined by them stepping up when nobody else does. Rashica was one of the worst today, when he shouldn't have been. Rashica has done so before. As has Arbër Zeneli.

Nuhiu is very limited, but at least he gave what he could. Rashica didn't, and that's what pisses me off. We all know what he's capable of, so why spare yourself?
  • Information