Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ku mos me hup. He nonen atje ku e ka, se ku shkon ky, aty vec sherr ka.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Migjeni wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:11 am I agree, he's the leader of the team, but you cannot compare the Rashica of the first game and the Rashica of today. Great players are defined by them stepping up when nobody else does. Rashica was one of the worst today, when he shouldn't have been. Rashica has done so before. As has Arbër Zeneli.

Nuhiu is very limited, but at least he gave what he could. Rashica didn't, and that's what pisses me off. We all know what he's capable of, so why spare yourself?
I agree he should have done better especially in a counter when we was leading 1-0. It was situation three against two, Rashica made extra touch trying to dribble while he could play simplest pass at Celina. It was terrible choice that might costed us the game.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Migjeni wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:33 am Image

Ku mos me hup. He nonen atje ku e ka, se ku shkon ky, aty vec sherr ka.
Sikur Edi Rama , cdo ndeshje te kombetares me Edin humbje te sigurt.
plisi

This goes on Challandes, even with all the experience he has, he's never been in a position like this. Our midfield was nonexistend. Rashkaj is just to slow and Berisha & Halimi both to soft and too attacking minded. We had Voca and Dreshaj that could've done a better job infront of the defence.

We were absolutely dominated from start to end and both Celina&Rashica were pressed all game.

Nuhiu even with that fluke goal is not even close to replace Muriqi and what the later provides for us. So we should've probably gone with a 352 or Celina as a false 9 in a 433. Challandes was probably to scared to dare and it backfired this time.
Dallku

Are you guys ok with the extreme ass licking they are giving the English team? It's cool to not look racist like Bulgaria but going into the extremes to prove it is wild. The photos and videos I'm seeing blow my mind. They are still your opponents ffs.

They are literally worshiping the England team.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:43 pm Are you guys ok with the extreme ass licking they are giving the English team? It's cool to not look racist like Bulgaria but going into the extremes to prove it is wild. The photos and videos I'm seeing blow my mind. They are still your opponents ffs.

Rather that than disgrace our name . It’s nice to see English people think of us as something other than drug dealers
plisi

Dallku wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:43 pm Are you guys ok with the extreme ass licking they are giving the English team? It's cool to not look racist like Bulgaria but going into the extremes to prove it is wild. The photos and videos I'm seeing blow my mind. They are still your opponents ffs.

First time we agree on something.

Whoever thought this was a good idea!
https://mobile.twitter.com/xhemajl_rexh ... 0740644865
CanaYouDoIt

plisi wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:32 am

First time we agree on something.

Ok that’s too far

plisi wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:32 am First time we agree on something.

Limak Çalik, the owners of the airport did t. Fucking Turkish scum.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Jemi një, bythlëpirje kolektive e gërditshme në Prishtine ndaj anglezve ndërsa në Tirane festohet se Shqiperia arriti me ne fund te zhvilloj arme berthamore.
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information