Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Poor Hungarians. They won’t have a VIP section which takes up half of one of the sides of the stadium.

Ha! Albania 1, Hungary 0.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Migjeni wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:55 am Poor Hungarians. They won’t have a VIP section which takes up half of one of the sides of the stadium.

Ha! Albania 1, Hungary 0.
Poor Hungarians indeed , they had to name the stadium after a big company like Puskas, pitty Air Albania couldn’t win their bid aswell.
artan

To play devil's advocate doesn't the stadium have a Marriott Hotel and a shopping mall in it as well? I obviously don't know the financial details whether the hotel and shopping mall will be paying some sort of fee to the city/govt but it doesn't seem the worst?

I also saw a video a while back that in Hungary new stadiums are being used by politicans for money laundering. It's probably the same in Albania as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk5XSKZAN7Y
Princ

That Hungary stadium is prime time, it will be used in euro 2020. Our “arena tregtare” looks half like the Teg lol, anyways watching the new videos it’s still pretty nice
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I think ours looks way better tbh. Hungarian stadium looks like those super extra communist stadiums and it'll be half empty almost all the time.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:36 pm I think ours looks way better tbh. Hungarian stadium looks like those super extra communist stadiums and it'll be half empty almost all the time.
I agree a 20,000 stadium maxed out making noise will have a greater impact than a 50,000 with only 25,000 people in it .
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Ours? I am not Marriot hotels shareholder
Kuqaloshi maoist

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:36 pm I think ours looks way better tbh. Hungarian stadium looks like those super extra communist stadiums and it'll be half empty almost all the time.
You also think Roshi is an amazing player, so does not say much
Simboli i Diellit

“Dëshira për bashkim 63 për qind në Shqipëri dhe 54 përqind në Kosovë është shpredhënëse. Është punuar shumë kundër bashkimi duke thënë se më mirë dy shtete sesa një shtet. Ta kesh parasysh që vetëm 16% janë kundër. Anketa e rrëzon një mit të kahershëm që shqiptarët në Shqipëri nuk e duan bashkimin. Është me rëndësi për t’u treguar të gjithëve”, tha ai.

https://telegrafi.com/murati-eshte-thye ... -kombetar/
Simboli i Diellit

Bet part of those albanians in Albania want the union because of their football players 😂
  • Information