Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

-Gymcity scored game winning goal for Atalanta.
-Ndoj back to the startling lineup for Brescia. They recently sacked their coach and hired their coach from last year who got them promoted and had confidence in Ndoj. Hopefully he gets more games
-Kamberi scored a nice goal. He has a mediocre scoring record but from the highlights i've seen (yes highlights I know) he seems to be fast and very comfortable with the ball. Good dribbling ability from him.
Dallku

Yeah this Kamberi rarely scores but when he does he scores some nice goals. He might be a pretty good player if we're honest.

Ndoj has been starting but he hasn't been playing well. His decision making is horrible and he plays soft and lazy for a midfielder.
Princ

Looking at ndojs transfermarkt value you would assume he’s on the up and up as a good tall prospect in midfield, however he’s not been worth his skin in many chances with the nt... I’d leave him on the bench for upcoming competition, no more experiments. Not ready to get excited about kamberi just yet either, although he shouldn’t be much worse than what we have currently..
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Ndoj is a waste of time. He has a good first touch but that's it. He can't do anything with it.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Fortunately italy keeps spitting out good albanian defenders and goalies but f*** if they can produce a good attacker here and there for us. Until then, we’ll agree to play like cowards hoping for a 0-0 draw against any credible opposition. Either that or complete humiliation Panucci/Reja style as we’ve gotten accustomed to these last couple years...
Aurora Bulkualis

Oh yeah. Gymcity made it to the knockout rounds of CL with Atalanta. Not the first Albanian though. Hysaj with Napoli and Xhaka with Basel have been there before.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Princ wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:11 pm Fortunately italy keeps spitting out good albanian defenders and goalies but f*** if they can produce a good attacker here and there for us. Until then, we’ll agree to play like cowards hoping for a 0-0 draw against any credible opposition. Either that or complete humiliation Panucci/Reja style as we’ve gotten accustomed to these last couple years...
Football in Italy is like that. Even they for themselves don’t produce world class strikers. Hopefully some striker will popup from UK or Germany. Btw we were going after Januzaj, Avdiaj and Zhegrova like they’d be our saviours and look where they ended playing their careers. Probably the best player of that generation is gonna be Rashica .
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Nice goal. 8 goals, 5 assists this season in the Bundesliga.
But could he do it on a cold, rainy night in Chechnya?

watch/?v=554961165285675
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
artan

They're gonna say "they ended up losing 6-1 so it's not important unlike Roshi who scores game winning goals". But what a goal. He has so much pace & dribbling ability.

Bardhi had a really nice goal for Levante too. I just love how we missed so many players that could have been really good for us. I'm not talking about the swiss/european diaspora.
Aurora Bulkualis

Migjeni wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:55 pm Nice goal. 8 goals, 5 assists this season in the Bundesliga.
But could he do it on a cold, rainy night in Chechnya?
Well he can't even do it in Prishtina, so I'm assuming no.
  • Information