Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:57 am Those rumours for Kumbulla are actually legit. Fabrizio Romano is a very reliable journalist

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/stat ... 4718914568

Man, if we only kept Rrahmani, we'd be stacked on defence. Strakosha, Kumbulla, Hysaj, Rrahmani with backups Djim, Veseli.

Djimsiti is way better than Rrahmani but Albanians have a habit of of extremely overrating players who don't play for us. I think it's part of the inferiority complex.

People talk about Rashica as if he's some super talent but in Kosovo people are starting to turn against him for his poor performances for the NT and in Germany he's getting relegated. Let's chill when it comes to these players. They are not what they seem.
Dallku

Btw I saw the Lazio-Napoli game and how fvcking good is Strakosha?? He's becoming world class plain and simple, and Lazio are challenging Inter and Juve for the title.

Retards with inferiority complex: "Muric is better"
Reality: Muric was kicked out of a 2nd division team.
artan

Dallku wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:01 am Btw I saw the Lazio-Napoli game and how fvcking good is Strakosha?? He's becoming world class plain and simple, and Lazio are challenging Inter and Juve for the title.

No one has said that ever. You're literally creating arguments out of nowhere to troll and promote your narrative.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Having capped Kumbulla and Selahi might be the only good thing Reja has done so far .
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:47 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:57 am Those rumours for Kumbulla are actually legit. Fabrizio Romano is a very reliable journalist

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/stat ... 4718914568

Man, if we only kept Rrahmani, we'd be stacked on defence. Strakosha, Kumbulla, Hysaj, Rrahmani with backups Djim, Veseli.
Djimsiti is way better than Rrahmani but Albanians have a habit of of extremely overrating players who don't play for us. I think it's part of the inferiority complex.

People talk about Rashica as if he's some super talent but in Kosovo people are starting to turn against him for his poor performances for the NT and in Germany he's getting relegated. Let's chill when it comes to these players. They are not what they seem.
You know I don't overrate players who jumped over. Even though I like Djim character wise, his stint with us has been filled with nothing but dumb mistakes.
artan wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:34 am
Dallku wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:01 am Btw I saw the Lazio-Napoli game and how fvcking good is Strakosha?? He's becoming world class plain and simple, and Lazio are challenging Inter and Juve for the title.

No one has said that ever. You're literally creating arguments out of nowhere to troll and promote your narrative.
:lol: :lol:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

The under rating of djimsiti by some on this forum is extremely suspect...he is not a loud mouth faker like xhaka and friends. Djimsiti is a real man unlike the other mommas boys on the squad. Hes put in the work without ever starting any bullshit and is now in his prime years enjoying the fruits of his continued labor. Very similar to the case of migjen basha, whom the foolish fans never appreciated until he was nearing retirement..
Dallku

^ True. Maybe if Djimsiti acted like a primadonna he would be more appreciated by fans. I noticed that assholes like Xhaka get more praise than players like Hysaj, Abrashi, Djimsiti. If you look at social media you would think that Hysaj is the worst player in the history of football if you listened to Albanian fans.

Besart Berisha is a legend just because he talked shit in the media. He was never a half decent player.

There are lot of agendas going on but what's obvious is that Kosovar players will be praised by default while the standards for Albo players are much higher.
Skenderbeu9

Dude you do realise that all the guys you mentioned are Kosovars but Hysaj right?
It has nothing to do if you are from Albania or Kosova it's all about the character of the person
T. Xhaka is the biggest douchebag in history arrogant and primadonna with inferiority complex cause his little bro is 10 times better than him in everything
God l never wanna see him again in an Albanian jersey Abrashi blindfolded and Kaçe with one leg would be starters from every semi decent manager instead of that bitch

Gym seems a chill dude wouldn't mind making him vice-captain with Tomi as captain to continue his father's heritage
plisi
Been thanked: 0

Rrahmani signing for Napoli is very impressive and anyone that thinks differently is just hating.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Princ wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:56 pm

The under rating of djimsiti by some on this forum is extremely suspect...he is not a loud mouth faker like xhaka and friends. Djimsiti is a real man unlike the other mommas boys on the squad. Hes put in the work without ever starting any bullshit and is now in his prime years enjoying the fruits of his continued labor. Very similar to the case of migjen basha, whom the foolish fans never appreciated until he was nearing retirement..

The football narrative in Albania is created by guys who never kicked the ball, i have my doubts they even watched football before they got job. Shakohoxha was a volleyball referee that's nearest he has been to sport, Ylli Aga was a butcher, i don't know what Çarçani and Manushi previous jobs but all of them is obvious are less competent than Hygerta Sako. Only thing what matters is to keep Duka on power, this is why they are hired and paid for.
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information