Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Rama needs to go. Such an embarrassment
artan

Migjeni wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:41 am
artan wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:49 am I really think the Albanian population has turned on Rama (Great thing) but problem is there is no alternative party or darkhorse candidate. The youth hate him (look at last years students protests) and the earthquake really embarrassed the country as a whole. Watching all those brand new buildings fall down like jenga blocks with only a 6.2 earthquake is mind boggling, no oversight, no regulation, nothing.

He's also embarrassing himself with this mini-schengen thing and pissing off Kosovars by trying to strong arm them to join this agreement despite the fact that Serbia doesn't even recognize Kosova lol. Welcoming Vucic with welcome arms in Albania a week after Vucic denies that the Recak massacre occurred.
I would say yes and no. He'll have his loyalists, who'll support him no matter what. He'll have his clientele, who've been secured jobs and positions because they've been his zagar. And he'll have the support of the anti-Kosova faggots - and the so-called cosmopolitans who'll argue, that the idea is very good, and there are economic possibilities, and we shouldn't old hatreds dictate the future, yada yada yada. The two last groups overlap, so I'll count them as one.

But they problem is, as you mention, that there's no credible alternative. VV has set up quarters in Albania, but they're very new, also they haven't attracted anyone who'd be a nameworthy leader as of now. In the few years to come, they'll do so. I'm sure of it.

Another problem is, that almost all the media in Albania is in Rama's pocket. He's just being xhaxhi lite, robt atje ku i ka.

He's lost all credibility regarding Kosova now, and people see him as Esat Pasha, so he can go and f*** himself with that mini-Schengen bullshit.

You're probably right. If history repeats itself Basha will probably be the next PM since he's main opposition (he's pretty much more or less the same) and eventually Veliaj will be groomed as the next big thing and be touted as the open minded candidate to lead Albania into the modern world like Rama was touted to do (I hate Veliaj even more than Rama).
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Cdo dite, Shqipnia ma afer Serbise dhe sa ma larg Kosoves.

https://www.gazetaexpress.com/televizio ... ike-serbe/
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Skenderbeu9 wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:47 am https://youtu.be/A6V_Z31NZ1o
There are more things that distinguish us from serbs though and another thing in common the video doesn’t show: we hate each other to death :D
Dallku

http://top-channel.tv/2020/02/17/nga-it ... hqiperine/

Now you can't say Europe didn't help. That's some serious money..
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:51 pm http://top-channel.tv/2020/02/17/nga-it ... hqiperine/

Now you can't say Europe didn't help. That's some serious money..
100 m ? Oh my , what a corrupt place we are . Kosovo gonna go places under kurti while we’re still behaving like animals
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:56 pm

100 m ? Oh my , what a corrupt place we are . Kosovo gonna go places under kurti while we’re still behaving like animals
No... that money hasn't been received yet. Today they decided on how much they will donate.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:18 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:56 pm

No... that money hasn't been received yet. Today they decided on how much they will donate.

I don't trust them anyway
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
  • Information