Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:36 am If Kumbulla's price rises once more, Albania might finally hit 100 million on transfermarkt. Obviously, prices are more inflated nowadays, especially for top players, but it'll bring a small tear to my eye if we can get our team to the hundred million club.

As a reference point, we're above Romania, Greece, Hungary, Bulgaria atm.
We did it!!! Albania is part of the hundred millions club !

https://www.transfermarkt.com/albanien/ ... erein/3561

"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Lol Kumbulla-Strakosha-Djimsiti and Hysaj make most of it😂
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:44 am Lol Kumbulla-Strakosha-Djimsiti and Hysaj make most of it😂
Absolutely. It is better in this case to not pay much attention to these figures. They do not paint a true picture of what is actually happening and serve only as a distraction to the real problems within the NT
Aurora Bulkualis

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:44 am Lol Kumbulla-Strakosha-Djimsiti and Hysaj make most of it😂
Yeah...There's countries where 1 player has 90% of the value. Above 100 mill, Slovenia is 2/3rds just their keeper Oblak at 100 mill. Gabon is mostly just Aubameyang.
Dallku

How are these trasnfermark values determined anyway??

Because there is no way anyone is buying a goalkeeper for anywhere near 100 million...
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:11 am
Yeah...There's countries where 1 player has 90% of the value. Above 100 mill, Slovenia is 2/3rds just their keeper Oblak at 100 mill. Gabon is mostly just Aubameyang.
True but this won't the case with Albania. Probably i am most pessimistic poster here but the improvement has been massive and it is not only Kumbulla, Strakosha and Djimsiti. We are completely in new cycle, albanian players are not only playing more but they are becoming important in their teams and until end of season things will be even better. Years ago we would celebrated success of Lokomotiva Zagreb who are now in 4th place and also semifinal of Croatia Cup if only just one albanian would played there, now we have 4 or 5 im starting line-up and is barely mentioned.
Kuqaloshi maoist
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:55 pm How are these trasnfermark values determined anyway??

Because there is no way anyone is buying a goalkeeper for anywhere near 100 million...
Kepa costed to Chelsea 80 milion so definitively Oblak price is near 100 milion. Even Lazio won't let Strakosha leave for lower price than 45 million. I don't know how those values are determined but i suppose must be algorithm (league,club,age,player performances etc )
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis

Primarily by contacting agents, but for us the price might be even understated. Like ZenMaster said, I don't see Lazio letting go of Strakosha for less than 40 million. They're in their longest unbeaten streak in the history of their club, and Strakosha is a big part of that.

But it's a well known site even in the industry. Ronaldo blocked them because he didn't like their evaluation :zgerdhimje:
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

ZenMaster wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:46 pm
Dallku wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:55 pm How are these trasnfermark values determined anyway??

Kepa costed to Chelsea 80 milion so definitively Oblak price is near 100 milion. Even Lazio won't let Strakosha leave for lower price than 45 million. I don't know how those values are determined but i suppose must be algorithm (league,club,age,player performances etc )
Price and value of players is discussed in forums where us suggest to raise the value of the player. There is a special forum for each league. Transfermarkt.it values players playing in Italian leagues:
https://www.transfermarkt.it/strakosha- ... ad_id/1202
Princ

http://www.vipsport.al/2020/03/edi-reja ... ronditese/

This is the man charged with leading our national team to success and glory.. Instead of selecting a younger coach who can grow with our team, we waste our time with these Italian pensioners who are obviously not in it for the long run. Our beloved national team is not the place for pensioners to waste their free time doing their favourite hobby..
  • Information