Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:25 am
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:28 am Armando Dobra , had my eye on him for a while . Manager just hasn’t given him a chance but when he’s played he’s done well . Contract runs out soon and he’ll move on from Ipswich
If he doesn't play he must struggle in other areas like tactically, decision making, passing..

But man is that dribbling special. No Albanian has that kind of dribbling...ever. He reminds me of Deulofeu.

Nah their coach just isn’t good , refuses to play any young players apparently and the fans have been begging for it . They play well when asked but he says weird stuff like they play well but they’re too young which makes no sense to me .
CanaYouDoIt

What happened to Binaku ? To me he looked like an alright LB and he just didnt get in the squad the whole of last year
artan

Asani scored a decent goal for his team yesterday in the cup match. I know he played a bit as a fullback for Partizani and his primary position was a wing position but I wonder if he can play left wing back. He has good pace and is decent dribbler. But I guess at that point might as well stick with Lenjani.
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:50 pm What happened to Binaku ? To me he looked like an alright LB and he just didnt get in the squad the whole of last year
Had a decent debut against Israel to open nations league but after proceeded to show his true colours as a scrub
Dallku

artan wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:19 pm Asani scored a decent goal for his team yesterday in the cup match. I know he played a bit as a fullback for Partizani and his primary position was a wing position but I wonder if he can play left wing back. He has good pace and is decent dribbler. But I guess at that point might as well stick with Lenjani.

Might as well call up Emiliano Vila and Gjergji Muzaka. They are way better than him.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:25 am
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:28 am Armando Dobra , had my eye on him for a while . Manager just hasn’t given him a chance but when he’s played he’s done well . Contract runs out soon and he’ll move on from Ipswich
If he doesn't play he must struggle in other areas like tactically, decision making, passing..

But man is that dribbling special. No Albanian has that kind of dribbling...ever. He reminds me of Deulofeu.
Hyka...As in, Hyka had crazy technique but was a headless chicken.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:32 am

Hyka...As in, Hyka had crazy technique but was a headless chicken.

Nah. We all overrated Hyka's technique and pace because his low centre of gravity gave us that false illusion that he had something but he was never really technical or fast at all. He couldn't get past anyone and was a ghost most of the time. Only passed the ball backwards because he couldn't do anything forward. One of the biggest frauds in Albanian football.

When you look at this Dobra guy his technique/dribbling is night and day with Hyka's. He has a low centre of gravity too but it's very different.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

artan wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:19 pm Asani scored a decent goal for his team yesterday in the cup match. I know he played a bit as a fullback for Partizani and his primary position was a wing position but I wonder if he can play left wing back. He has good pace and is decent dribbler. But I guess at that point might as well stick with Lenjani.
Asani can't play as left wing back. Right now Tudor at Hajduk is experimenting with Francesko Tahiraj using him as left wing back. Beside Lenjani you have also Demiri, Binakaj, Aliji who will fight for that position.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Princ

We need some height on these boys, or we will always keep getting bullied against the likes of bigger teams like Scotland, Serbia etc. This Dobra kid is a midget, good luck carrying his game over to the professional ranks
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:20 pm We need some height on these boys, or we will always keep getting bullied against the likes of bigger teams like Scotland, Serbia etc. This Dobra kid is a midget, good luck carrying his game over to the professional ranks
That type of mentality is how you stay bad , height is possibly the least important thing for a wide man like him
  • Information