Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Two rumors are Ismajli to Torino and Kumbulla to Inter Milan.

It'd be nice to have back three of all Serie A defenders.
CanaYouDoIt

artan wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:36 am Two rumors are Ismajli to Torino and Kumbulla to Inter Milan.

It'd be nice to have back three of all Serie A defenders.
Would be fantastic, I’ve always said we gotta be a defensive team especially for the first half of this decade since that’s where our talents are right now . Ismajli going down the Rrahmani route
Princ

Dont fix what’s not broken... if kumbulla leaves Verona he will surely regret it. At least one more year of guaranteed minutes against top competition is needed for him to ripen up.

Also, just because we have defenders in serie a does not make us a good “defensive team.” The midfield shields the d line and our midfield is nowhere near what it used to be.. they are a bunch of midgets who can’t hold possession and a 31 yr old gjasula, who although playing in bundesliga this year has been a career third division player. Too little too late if you ask me and unfortunately an overall recipe for disaster. If our only hopes are in serie a defenders then we’re inevitably heading towards another humiliating campaign, just like the last..
CanaYouDoIt

https://arsenalyouth.wordpress.com/2020 ... -pandemic/

lushaku gonna have a trial with arsenal
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 7:38 pm Dont fix what’s not broken... if kumbulla leaves Verona he will surely regret it. At least one more year of guaranteed minutes against top competition is needed for him to ripen up.

Also, just because we have defenders in serie a does not make us a good “defensive team.” The midfield shields the d line and our midfield is nowhere near what it used to be.. they are a bunch of midgets who can’t hold possession and a 31 yr old gjasula, who although playing in bundesliga this year has been a career third division player. Too little too late if you ask me and unfortunately an overall recipe for disaster. If our only hopes are in serie a defenders then we’re inevitably heading towards another humiliating campaign, just like the last..
If we have a defence full of defenders who play for top Serie A teams that’s already better than most national teams .
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 4:22 pm
Princ wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 7:38 pm Dont fix what’s not broken... if kumbulla leaves Verona he will surely regret it. At least one more year of guaranteed minutes against top competition is needed for him to ripen up.

If we have a defence full of defenders who play for top Serie A teams that’s already better than most national teams .
I think the reason we look so bad defensively relative to the quality of the defense is because we have no attack.
Almost every game we're taking pressure and giving nothing back, if you have no deterrent teams are going to run at you.
Agree on Kumbulla. He's still young and can mature a bit more if Verona stay up. Moving to Inter is pointless at this point, he will play in the same league and get less minutes. And moving to Premier League could kill his career if he can't handle the pressure.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Btw latest rumors of Kumbulla to Arsenal. Seems our golden guy stakes of moving to a European giant are quite high.
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 3:39 pm Btw latest rumors of Kumbulla to Arsenal. Seems our golden guy stakes of moving to a European giant are quite high.
As an arsenal fan I would not mind that at all. Him and Saliba would be an all time partnership potentially
Plako
Team: Partizani

Hellas Verona Hoping For A Bidding War Over Marash Kumbulla Amid Interest From Inter, Man Utd, Tottenham & Everton

https://sempreinter.com/2020/05/24/hell ... tottenham/

His price is set at €30 million.
Princ

Rashica has overtaken Xhaka as most valuable “albanian” on transfermarkt.. Excellent season for him and had an assist yesterday as well. He has all the attributes: decent height, good pace, cannon of a shot, and a good footballing IQ as well
  • Information