Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Nothing is invested back in small albanian teams . Laci’s owner is a dictator and has made a fortune fixing games the last 20 years. Only good thing ironically Laci has , is getting young players who get paid a few dimes (most of the teams budget is covered by the mayor) and motivate them to win games full metal jacket style tHxf17yJsKs
artan

Some other transfers

Bruno Lulaj, defender, Kukesi sold to Lokomitv Zagreb for 250k euros
Agon Elezi (19 years), midfielder, Skenderbeu sold to Boavista (Portugal) for 500 k euros
Lorec Villa, Forward, Teuta transfer to Menemensporit (turkey second league)
Simboli i Diellit

Elezi might aswell be the next Bardhi level for MKD. Quite talented. Was surprised he ended up at Skenderbeu.
Simboli i Diellit

Daja took over Partizani bringing with him Lilaj and Vangjeli? Lol the owners keep surprising Me🤣
artan

Gega took over Kukesi as well. I don't know what's happening with the transfer bans but it seems like both teams are making moves?

Looks like Jorgo Pellumbi (20 years) defender for Skenderbeu sold to Sturm Graz in Austria for 500k euros. I like Skenderbeu's new model of selling players (not like they can do anything else with the European ban) and I wonder how long they can stay up before getting relegated. Crooks or not these guys find talent for cheap.
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:25 pm Gega took over Kukesi as well. I don't know what's happening with the transfer bans but it seems like both teams are making moves?

Looks like Jorgo Pellumbi (20 years) defender for Skenderbeu sold to Sturm Graz in Austria for 500k euros. I like Skenderbeu's new model of selling players (not like they can do anything else with the European ban) and I wonder how long they can stay up before getting relegated. Crooks or not these guys find talent for cheap.
How does Gega end up at Kukesi? :o
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

artan wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:25 pm Gega took over Kukesi as well. I don't know what's happening with the transfer bans but it seems like both teams are making moves?

The "new model" is investment of all albanian resources in just one club for one decade and somehow forced by circumstances. Skenderbeu is still enjoying the fruits of the system and there is no other albanian club who can be compared with with them at the organizational level, scouting system, man management. Skenderbeu ban is "killing the myth" in Albania that you needld european football to make profit. I doubt Elezi and Pellumbi would been first team players if Skenderbeu wasn't banned in Europe.
Kuqaloshi maoist
ZenMaster

Alban Xhaferi is the new administrator of FK Vllaznia. Technical director will be Matko Djarmanti while board members will be Astrit Hafizi and Ramazan Rragami. I have been following KB Vllaznia since Xhaferi took over and honestly i was impressed by his work on management of the basketball team. Let's keep fingers crossed and hope he does same even on the FK Vllaznia.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

Vllaznia also just entered into a partnership with Rijeka. Not sure what this exactly is but I'm guessing it's something similar that Laci has with Lokomotiv Zagreb where Rijeka will send players on loan to Vllaznia.
ZenMaster

Ilir Daja presentation at Partizani https://youtu.be/sC87pjnWUqA
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information