Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Princ

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:59 pm Dermaku started for Parma, and won 2-1 against Napoli. Djimsiti started out as a bench player too, got sent to Serie B, and Atalanta is #2 in Serie A (and facing PSG in CL quarterfinals). The problem is Dermaku is already 28.

But we just need an LB and we have an awesome defence.

Djimsiti - Dermaku - Kumbulla - Hysaj
Strakosha

If Dermaku becomes a regular, that's a defence that can compete for a 4 top spot in any league. That'll blaze right though Armenias, Georgias, Norways, etc...
I rate Ismajli over Dermaku.. one is an up and comer with a bright future while the other spent the better part of his career in Serie C/D
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:38 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:59 pm Dermaku started for Parma, and won 2-1 against Napoli. Djimsiti started out as a bench player too, got sent to Serie B, and Atalanta is #2 in Serie A (and facing PSG in CL quarterfinals). The problem is Dermaku is already 28.

But we just need an LB and we have an awesome defence.

Djimsiti - Dermaku - Kumbulla - Hysaj
Strakosha

If Dermaku becomes a regular, that's a defence that can compete for a 4 top spot in any league. That'll blaze right though Armenias, Georgias, Norways, etc...
I rate Ismajli over Dermaku.. one is an up and comer with a bright future while the other spent the better part of his career in Serie C/D
Is Ismajli moving to Serie A ? Because he’s so much better than that stiff tree trunk Dermarku.
artan

If you look at Parma's roster he's the youngest CB they have. There starting CB's are 38 and 33 years old. Surely, he has to be penciled in as a starter next season for them.
Dallku

artan wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:21 am
He's actually one of the top goal scores in the Segunda this year. Problem is his parent club Levante has no interest in him and doesn't want to pay his wages, nor is he good enough for them. But for Segunda he's more than adquate.

It's sad that he's not good enough for a mediocre team like Levante but even in Switzerland most of this success came from the 2nd division.

Sadiku was never a good player but for the NT he overachieved and gave us some epic moments(win vs Romania, Israel, Macedonia). For that we should always be appreciative. At the end of the day the NT >>>>>>> whatever they do at their clubs
artan

Dallku wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:06 am
artan wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:21 am
He's actually one of the top goal scores in the Segunda this year. Problem is his parent club Levante has no interest in him and doesn't want to pay his wages, nor is he good enough for them. But for Segunda he's more than adquate.

It's sad that he's not good enough for a mediocre team like Levante but even in Switzerland most of this success came from the 2nd division.

Sadiku was never a good player but for the NT he overachieved and gave us some epic moments(win vs Romania, Israel, Macedonia). For that we should always be appreciative. At the end of the day the NT >>>>>>> whatever they do at their clubs
Sadiku has had a weird career. He's one player i think the club stats don't do him justice. He's always produced at the NT level and he deserves to continue starting. Guys like Balaj, Cika, Ramadani, who are amateurs for club and country need to be gone for good.
CanaYouDoIt

No matter what happens Armando will be loved by all . Gave me one of the best moments of my life . Unlike Gashi , all my homies hate Gashi .
Princ

Gashi led the Swiss top flight in goals 2 years in a row but nonetheless one of the worst players I’ve ever seen
CanaYouDoIt

Every time I watch that moment I almost cry .
Dallku

Sadiku was actually a beast for the u-21 too. He just plays with a lot of passion for the nt.
Princ

I remember after Sadiku put 2 goals on Portugal u21 back in the day that their coach had high praise for him. I was super excited at the time for Sadiku to replace an aging Bogdani.. but now that his career with the NT is basically finished, it’s my opinion that Sadiku is not a quarter of the man Bogdani was. Although Sadiku has given us some good moments, Bogdani makes the De Biasi generation of strikers look like garbage water
  • Information