Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

An Albanian league benchwarmer has talent? I highly doubt that..

Albanian media hypes up these youngsters because of their age alone. Don't get fooled by that.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:14 am An Albanian league benchwarmer has talent? I highly doubt that..

Albanian media hypes up these youngsters because of their age alone. Don't get fooled by that.
From what I’ve seen myself if he was in a place that could develop him properly he could be a problem .

EDIT : There’s not much online but from these limited clips you can tell he’s different https://youtu.be/LmLaGlEDFd0 , and there’s the super goal he scored in the derby
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I don’t think Muci will ever have the material to play for our NT. If lucky he’ll have a Andy Lila club career.

Look, most young albanian players from Albania who play there won’t have the stamina or the spunk to succeed in international level. Look at the different attitude albanian diaspora youngsters have: Mostly simple poor kids who work hard to archive smth. Many young players at Tirana and co accademies are just reccomended “sons of someone” that as soon as they sniff some money signing with decent clubs their career and their progression goes downwards.... Good chances Muci will sign in Belgium this summer , he will be the next Kristal Abazaj ...
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:26 pm I don’t think Muci will ever have the material to play for our NT. If lucky he’ll have a Andy Lila club career.

Look, most young albanian players from Albania who play there won’t have the stamina or the spunk to succeed in international level. Look at the different attitude albanian diaspora youngsters have: Mostly simple poor kids who work hard to archive smth. Many young players at Tirana and co accademies are just reccomended “sons of someone” that as soon as they sniff some money signing with decent clubs their career and their progression goes downwards.... Good chances Muci will sign in Belgium this summer , he will be the next Kristal Abazaj ...
I really don’t get how you can just outright dismiss the kid , at least give him a chance
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:17 am

From what I’ve seen myself if he was in a place that could develop him properly he could be a problem .

EDIT : There’s not much online but from these limited clips you can tell he’s different https://youtu.be/LmLaGlEDFd0 , and there’s the super goal he scored in the derby
Honestly that's a very underwhelming video. What is he good at?

If you struggle to get play time for Tirana(and you know young players have an advantage because people want to sell them) then you know you trash.

He's probably someone's son like Simboli said.

This will forever be the funniest and most blatant nepotism: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatmir_Hysenbelliu They tried so hard to make him a footballer.. :rrokullisem: I think Panorama Sport still writes articles about him..
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:26 pm I don’t think Muci will ever have the material to play for our NT. If lucky he’ll have a Andy Lila club career.

Muçi is probably most talented striker of his generation and definitevely has potential to play in Top 5 Leagues at his peak but Tirana probably was the most unsuitable and toxic environment for him to grow as player. I haven't noticed any remarkable progress in last 18 months and if he moves in Belgium i have fear he will have worse than Andy Lila club career.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Belgium would only make sense if it's a bottom table team. The same goes for Turkey. The top teams in Belgium/Turkey are good enough to be mid table/relegation teams in Top 5 league. The gap is just too big to go straight there from Superliga.

Just stick to Croatia. It works. If not Croatia, try Austria/Switzerland.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information