Stadiums

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:52 pm We’re honestly animals . Stupid people
If you guys would cared about rivers, mountains, public properties as you can care oligarchs properties Albania would had best standard of living in Balkans.
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

About the principle . And I care more about our mountains and rivers being destroyed
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:29 pm About the principle . And I care more about our mountains and rivers being destroyed
There is no principle defending oligarchs interests. It's not our stadium, it's their stadium. It's definitely not a good look for those fans but it's manufactured anger. Trust me Albania has bigger problems than stadium broken benches, it happens even in Scandinavian stadiums. I don't doubt Rama will jail lot of peasants for that incident, how those "angry motherfuckers" dare to do such a thing, it hurts Rama approval rating in Italy.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

Kukesi new stadium taking shape.

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/video- ... e-telefon/

Partizani's new stadium looking good

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/video- ... -tribunat/

Kosova also putting in some serious work on renovating their stadiums:
Adem Jashari stadium in Mitrovica getting a 13 million investment
Feronikeli currently renovating their stadium which will be a UEFA level 4 stadium 8k seater (looks really nice)
Gjakove will get a 5 million euro investment to renovate their stadium into UEFA level 4 stadium with 12.6k seats
Prishtina already had their stadium renovated
New NT stadium expected to be built

How would a joint league look? Besides the bottom three teams and Skenderbeu all teams have good stadiums.

1) Partizani Tirana
2) Kukesi
3) KF Tirana
4) Vllaznia Shkoder
5) Flamurtari Vlore
6) Skenderbeu Korce
7) KF Prishtina
8) KF Feronikeli
9) KF Gjilani
10) KF Drita
11) KF Trepca
12) Teuta Durres?
13) KF Llapi
14) Laci??
artan

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/ju-tre ... e-tiranes/

I like the investments in the stadiums but a new 10-12 million euro stadium in Fier screams corruption to, especially when Fier already has a stadium recently renovated in good shape and slight renovations would do the trick. Take that money and renovate three new "Elbasan Arenas" for Lushnja, Berat, Pogradec and Lezhe, etc.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Seems like whenever we rebuild a new stadium the NT takes a while to get the first victory.
Air Albania 2 losses on 2.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:52 pm Seems like whenever we rebuild a new stadium the NT takes a while to get the first victory.
Well one was expected. We were playing the World Champs :)
Doc
Team: FK Dinamo
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Plako wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:37 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:52 pm Seems like whenever we rebuild a new stadium the NT takes a while to get the first victory.
Well the 2nd loss was expected as well. Everyone got cocky(me included) and when we get cocky we lose.
Eshte lufta finale
vendimtare mbi ne
Internacionale
Do te jet nje bote e re
Plako
Team: Partizani

Doc wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:30 am
Plako wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:37 pm
Well the 2nd loss was expected as well. Everyone got cocky(me included) and when we get cocky we lose.
Yeah, I was pretty sure of a win. Every time we get cocky we lose.

P.S. Welcome back to the forum :)
artan

https://www.skyscrapercity.com/threads/ ... 5/page-129

The amount of new stadiums in Kosova that's getting renovated/built is impressive. Alot of small-mid stadiums that meet UEFA requirements and appear to be affordable. Drenas, Gjilan, Prizren, Mitrovica, Podujeve, etc, all having work done to stadiums.

Meanwhile they spent another one million fixing the grass in Air Albania stadium a year after inauguration which could have been used to renovate a stadium.... I hope the FSHF embarks on a project for every Superliga and First Division team to get a functional stadium to raise the level of professionalism.
  • Information