Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:45 pm I checked the Malmo/Lokomotiva stream, and Kallaku is being played as a left winger in 4-1-4-1. Wtf is this coach doing lmao
Probably because they lost so many players from last years team and their two best players were Uzuini and Kastrati. They haven't signed any wingers.

Lokomotiv sold practically their entire team from last year. They weren't interested in qualifying for Europe..
Princ

Dallku wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:56 pm Kallaku starting as a striker for his team vs Malmo.....

(no artan, he's not the Albanian Ibrahimovic)
:zgerdhimje:

In other news, Spanish Djimsiti scored winning goal for Bayern in Super Cup today
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:59 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:45 pm I checked the Malmo/Lokomotiva stream, and Kallaku is being played as a left winger in 4-1-4-1. Wtf is this coach doing lmao
Probably because they lost so many players from last years team and their two best players were Uzuini and Kastrati. They haven't signed any wingers.

Lokomotiv sold practically their entire team from last year. They weren't interested in qualifying for Europe..
Now, I get why LedZep was saying Lokomotiva ruined Cekici. They looked like complete amateurs. It's clear Kallaku is too good for that team.

Hopefully, DZ will scout him this winter like I hoped. Dude's playing with amateurs.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:53 am
artan wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:59 pm

Now, I get why LedZep was saying Lokomotiva ruined Cekici. They looked like complete amateurs. It's clear Kallaku is too good for that team.

Hopefully, DZ will scout him this winter like I hoped. Dude's playing with amateurs.
Again Lokomotiv look like amateurs because they're a selling club and sold half of their squad from last year. They're currently in second last place in the Croatian League and it's clear this year is gonna be a year they struggle. It looks like they have no wingers and they're playing a bunch of players out of position like fullbacks and midfielders as wingers/attacking players. A right back as a winger, a midfielder as a winger, Mersinaj (CB) as a right back, Kallaku at striker? Losing Uzuni and Kastrati was huge.

As for Cekici he was just not that good. Part of it may be injuries but he just couldn't make the grade at Dinamo and then at Lokomotiv. Clubs that look for any excuse to develop young players and to sell them. He's been rumored to leave Slovenia for some time now but yet he's still there. He's just not that good and was probably a bit overhyped coming up. This happens all the times in which players that look good as youth players don't pan out.
CanaYouDoIt

Brighton are set to sign Andi Zeqiri from Losanna.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Find the intruder. Last goal on the video comes from the intruder. If i was him i’d risk indebting myself for life by breaking CR7 legs :
https://www.facebook.com/Juventusfcita/videos/334629377956562/?vh=e&extid=twziKliw2rHQ11uf
Aurora Bulkualis

Jack's intrusion will never match

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:36 pm Jack's intrusion will never match

Manaj can live off his CV for life now 😂
Dallku

Could Vrioni have world class potential and we don’t know it?
Aurora Bulkualis

Dallku wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:05 pm Could Vrioni have world class potential and we don’t know it?
  • Information