Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

plisi
Been thanked: 0

I'd be very surprised if Djimsiti is sold, Atalanta could very well fight for the scudetto this year and go very deep in CHL.
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:36 pm
artan wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:23 pm I don’t get why Atalanta would sell him now with a CL and Serie A campaign coming up. They’d get the same value, if not more next summer.
They want to cash in, not now but eventually during janurary or next summer Djimsiti will move. I wouldn’t bet on his value going up, at the ed this is what Atalanta has been doing so far scout-develop-sell ...
Gym isn't old he'll get the same value, if not more next summer because of the virus and because he keeps on improving. Atalanta aren't cash strapped at the moment and defense is their biggest question mark. They need to focus on finishing in a CL spot because it's not worth selling him if they crash out and finish 5th or 6th. I just don't see why they'll sell now when they don't need to. If a team comes up with a huge shock bid is one thing butt 19 million is kinda reasonable for Gym.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

What about approaching Kemal Ademi? He has both German and Swiss citizenship and seems on the path of Muriqi. He just moved to Fenerbace.
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:49 pm What about approaching Kemal Ademi? He has both German and Swiss citizenship and seems on the path of Muriqi. He just moved to Fenerbace.
This is a player we all wanted like last year but I think he made it clear he's not interested in us last year. I think he's gonna wait for Switzlerland and if not Kosovo plan B.

He's a decent fit with Reja (big and physical).
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

artan wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:51 pm This is a player we all wanted like last year but I think he made it clear he's not interested in us last year. I think he's gonna wait for Switzlerland and if not Kosovo plan B.

He's a decent fit with Reja (big and physical).
Didn’t follow him actually. Just found news online that he choose the Swiss this june and has an ongoing case at FIFA .

On other news , Arianet Muriqi made a blunder for his new team in Spanish secunda. Feel bad for Kosova not having a decent GK, not that Strakosha has been great for us but Berisha is solid and we have so many good gk coming up. That is a delicate position that half the time is the same as having a good striker who makes the difference:

https://twitter.com/CFG360/status/13127 ... rticles%2F
artan

This match again Macedonia not looking good on Thursday. Ironically, we thought the postponement from last march to October would have helped us since we have a younger squad but it looks bad now. Bad form and key players out.
Dallku

^ Napoli is not letting their players out so one of Macedonia's best(Elmas) will likely miss out too.

Macedonia has an interesting team but their central defense is Tirana level.
Doc
Team: FK Dinamo
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Elmas tested positive for rona and one of the reasons why everybody else in the squad was advised to quarantine including our boy Hysaj. Only Milik was allowed to leave for Internationals as he doesn't train with the team.
Eshte lufta finale
vendimtare mbi ne
Internacionale
Do te jet nje bote e re
artan

If Elmas is indeed unavailable that’s huge for us. I also heard Pandev might not be allowed to join? Not sure if he’s even good anymore.

Now something needs to happen to Enes Bardhi
artan

Dallku wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:16 am ^ Napoli is not letting their players out so one of Macedonia's best(Elmas) will likely miss out too.

Macedonia has an interesting team but their central defense is Tirana level.
Macedonia’s midfield scares me. Bardhi, Elmas and Ademi is a strong midefield. They got serviceable forwards too and Alioski is a good winter.

It’s a tough match for sure. I just don’t like a Kosovo’s recent form.
  • Information