Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

Dallku wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:14 pm
artan wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:33 pm Ramadani isn't even the best Albanian on his squad (Mucolli is). Not sure why Mucolli isn't called up since he was a good talent at the U21 level and a bigger talent than the Albanian Pogba. Even the other Albanian on their squad Hetemi seems okay. I guess Ramadani is cover at the defensive mid position or Gjasula's spot.

Glad to see Kamberi called up. I'm excited to see what he can bring. Not expecting any goals but he seems athletic and a decent dribbler. I want to see a Uzuini - Kamberi partnership. Let Uzuini be a free roaming supporting striker.

I also guess were gonna see Doka at RWB. He's been pretty good in Croatia this year so I think he'll be okay. I also wonder if Reja decides to put someone random at RWB like Abrashi.

And lets be real Seferi is a waste. He's not gonna get any minutes but might as well call up someone else.

Mucolli scored 2 nice goals as a sub but looks like he struggles to be a regular in that team too. And since when was he good for the u21?? I watched every u21 game and don't remember him standing out. He's still 21 and would've been part of the team if he was that good.

Seferi can't even make the squad of his Swiss team.

But at least there are alternatives for most positions except fullback. Those are catastrophic lol
The matches I've watched of the u21 in 2019 I thought Mucolli was the best player on that squad. I remember being impressed with his first touch and technical ability. I also remember Sahiti being good but I'm not sure what happened to him. I'm also pretty sure Mucolli is an undisputed starter on that team, I think he was their player of the season too. I don't know why he wasn't called up for the recent U21 matches but i'm guessing it has to do with coronavirus and scheduling?

He's also younger than the Albanian Pogba :mrgreen:
Dallku

artan wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:33 pm

The matches I've watched of the u21 in 2019 I thought Mucolli was the best player on that squad. I remember being impressed with his first touch and technical ability. I also remember Sahiti being good but I'm not sure what happened to him. I'm also pretty sure Mucolli is an undisputed starter on that team, I think he was their player of the season too. I don't know why he wasn't called up for the recent U21 matches but i'm guessing it has to do with coronavirus and scheduling?

I'm hoping Mucolli is good too but fact is that he only started 1 game this season and even in that one he was benched.

You rated Sahiti?? lol You really think every Croatian league player is a world beater don't you? I swear you overrate the hell out of all of them. :lol2:
Princ

Seems like the list gets worse with each passing time.. our boy Trashi becoming a regular on these should say it all.

A bunch of other scrubs playing in the Croatian league round out this pitiful group that, within the span of the last 3 home matches, is coming off a loss to Lithuania, as well as conceding twice in a draw to Andorra.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Ready excused for:

Armenia: Trying new players
Khazakhstan: Our players not fit
Lithuania: too cold , the weather, missing a lot of senators

Reja doesn’t know what he is doing...
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Balliu should have been called as he was very good on the ball and could pass well. I am looking forward to seeing the Kamberi and Broja partnership with Uzuni on the wing and maybe Kallaku if he gets playing time. We now have 2 tall strikers that should be good on the ball with an in-form fast winger.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I wouldn't be surprised if the Armenia friendly was cancelled. They are at war with Azeirbaijan and both countries have declared Martial Law.

Where the f*** does Duka find these friendlies?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:34 am I wouldn't be surprised if the Armenia friendly was cancelled. They are at war with Azeirbaijan and both countries have declared Martial Law.

Where the f*** does Duka find these friendlies?
They’re gonna travel to Kazakhstan after, so Armenia being on the way made the travel shorter. Btw the match has been confirmed to be played in Yerevan even if their club played the playoffs against Red Star in Cyprus (absurdity if the status of the conflict hasn’t changed).
artan

Dallku wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:40 pm
artan wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:33 pm

I'm hoping Mucolli is good too but fact is that he only started 1 game this season and even in that one he was benched.

You rated Sahiti?? lol You really think every Croatian league player is a world beater don't you? I swear you overrate the hell out of all of them. :lol2:
Mucolli has been injured this year. It’s why he missed the first game and a sub in the game. He’s an undisputed starter in his club.

And yes from a technical standpoint I thought Sahiti looked good. I guess he lacks the pace to ever be a good player. But Let’s see how he does this year in Croatia.
Doc
Team: FK Dinamo

Princ wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:16 pm Seems like the list gets worse with each passing time.. our boy Trashi becoming a regular on these should say it all.

A bunch of other scrubs playing in the Croatian league round out this pitiful group that, within the span of the last 3 home matches, is coming off a loss to Lithuania, as well as conceding twice in a draw to Andorra.
Trashi played decent as a fullback. Hysaj was crap(granted he had just started training). Now let's hope he doesn't get covid and becomes more crap.
Eshte lufta finale
vendimtare mbi ne
Internacionale
Do te jet nje bote e re
Simboli i Diellit

Zyra e shtypit në Federatën Shqiptare të futbollit ka njoftuar se Etrit Berisha, Ylber Ramadani, Florian Kamberi, Lindon Selahi dhe Klaus Gjasula nuk do të jenë të gatshëm, pasi nuk lejohen nga klubet të dalin jashtë vendeve respektive. Edhe portieri Thomas Strakosha ka shfaqur probleme fizike dhe është në pikëpyetje për ndeshjet e tetorit. Për këtë arsye trajneri Reja ka vendosur të thërrasë portierët Alban Hoxha dhe Gentian Selmani.
  • Information