USA General Elections and Predictions?

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Who are you voting for?

You may select 1 option

View results
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Who are you voting for?

Who do you think will win?

I'm voting for Joe Biden but I think Trump wins
Dallku

I don't like Trump but I'd have to vote for him.

The democratic party has gone way too far left and support total anarchy and the wildest and freakiest shit. No thanks.
IndritFieri
Team: AC Milan
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

Already voted for Biden. I can’t believe how Albanians are in love with Trump. I think it’s the leftover masochist desires we have left from Enver Hoxha!

He is a poser who will kill his own children to save his skin. Everything he does is to benefit himself. As immigrants that came to USA we should not vote for a xenophobic, racist piece of shit like him.

I am not the biggest fan of Biden or the Democrats. I was close to voting for republicans before Trump but god damn the Republican Party got destroyed and become the Trump party. Where are the Paul Ryan’s, Johns Kasich and Mitt Romneys. People who had principles, values and most importantly a platform.

I would have voted for a piece of wood if it ran against Trump.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Trump will win this. Most US presidents have had their two mandates in row. Both candidates are similar and Biden doesn’t bring anything new. Sanders would’ve made wonders both for US internal and external policy. Now there is no chance for foreign policy to change at all for the next decade , as the road to follow has been imprinted by Trump’s first mandate. Deep down i think it would be best for our national interest for Biden to win as Trump has gone too far by using Kosovo for his political gain. Serbia has been the major beneficiary from the deal. Billions of US dollars will fload in investments and new railroads making them the only central economical hub of the whole region. Obviously our puppet politicians don’t help either but democrats never made compromisses with the Kosova issue.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

On a personal level Trump is far more unlikeable than Biden. But anyone with eyes can see Biden won't be the real president. It'll be all the Democratic leeches around him. No one can question Trump's agency. The dude does whatever he wants.

Democrats policy wise are a disaster. High taxes so they can pay/bribe their constituents i.e. government employees just like Albania, and all you get is fires and homelessness. Plus all the woke shit is pure cancer. On policy alone I'd take Trump over Biden.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

IndritFieri wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:47 am Already voted for Biden. I can’t believe how Albanians are in love with Trump. I think it’s the leftover masochist desires we have left from Enver Hoxha!

He is a poser who will kill his own children to save his skin. Everything he does is to benefit himself. As immigrants that came to USA we should not vote for a xenophobic, racist piece of shit like him.

I am not the biggest fan of Biden or the Democrats. I was close to voting for republicans before Trump but god damn the Republican Party got destroyed and become the Trump party. Where are the Paul Ryan’s, Johns Kasich and Mitt Romneys. People who had principles, values and most importantly a platform.

I would have voted for a piece of wood if it ran against Trump.
I believe Trump has actually done harm to his brand and lost millions throughout his tenure as President. He is just a patriot who has no financial interest in his duties, unlike his predecessors. Regardless of what is being pushed by the media, Trump’s stance on illegal immigration and bringing jobs back to America is both admirable and patriotic. He is not perfect but his transparency is a breathe of fresh air, and he was a moderate favorite to win the election at the start of the calendar year.

Unfortunately, things have changed and Biden has been the frontrunner for the last month or so.. due in part to more mail in voting. Trump was an even bigger underdog back when he won in 2016 but things seem different now.

It’s clear Biden is past it and it is unlikely he has a 4 year term left in him. A vote for him is most likely a vote for Kamala Harris.. a woman with a history of using questionable methods to advance her career.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-862378 ... Brown.html
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:28 am I don't like Trump but I'd have to vote for him.

The democratic party has gone way too far left and support total anarchy and the wildest and freakiest shit. No thanks.
Too far left ? You must’ve been raised in America to come up with nonsense like that
CanaYouDoIt

It’s simple any Albanian who supports Trump is a fool . Simple as that
Dallku

^ Can you even vote? Aren't you like 14?
CanaYouDoIt

Cute , but for real if you think the democrats are too far left . What do you think of us back home in Europe ?
  • Information