Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Skenderbeu9

If Muci becomes a decent player nobody can steal him from Albania unlike the diaspora players if GDB had that approach we could be playing with B. Berisha Muriqi and Rashica now but no he had to wait for them to be world class the fu..ng moron
So stop crying 🥺 for Shako's boyfriends being left out for the new blood
artan

Rashica, Berisha and Kastrati are the only ones that should be playing for us right now. The other ones they weren't realistic as Kosovo snatched up early. Kosovo capped Muriqi when he was in the Turkish first division (but then again we currently have Cika and Manaj who are playing in the second and third divisions)...

From a talent perspective we'd be almost complete if we had Rashica, Berisha and Kastrati.
Dallku

artan wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:19 am Rashica, Berisha and Kastrati are the only ones that should be playing for us right now. The other ones they weren't realistic as Kosovo snatched up early. Kosovo capped Muriqi when he was in the Turkish first division (but then again we currently have Cika and Manaj who are playing in the second and third divisions)...

From a talent perspective we'd be almost complete if we had Rashica, Berisha and Kastrati.
Which Berisha are you talking about?

Valon I agree is decent(even though he failed hard in Serie a) and could've helped Abania. But he was always a Norway player and I think he refused Albania back in the day so there was never any chance.

Let's not pretend like Kastrati is better than someone like Ozuni(who Ozuni ironically eliminated in the CL btw).
artan

Dallku wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:18 pm
artan wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:19 am Rashica, Berisha and Kastrati are the only ones that should be playing for us right now. The other ones they weren't realistic as Kosovo snatched up early. Kosovo capped Muriqi when he was in the Turkish first division (but then again we currently have Cika and Manaj who are playing in the second and third divisions)...

Which Berisha are you talking about?

Valon I agree is decent(even though he failed hard in Serie a) and could've helped Abania. But he was always a Norway player and I think he refused Albania back in the day so there was never any chance.

Let's not pretend like Kastrati is better than someone like Ozuni(who Ozuni ironically eliminated in the CL btw).
Benard Berisha. He would have been a good addition on the wings opposite of Roshi. We could have been a real counter attacking team.

I’m not sure why you’re comparing Unuizi to Kastrati. I like both players.
Skenderbeu9

Bernard Berisha was a beast at Skenderbeu 's team which reached the group stage of Europa League and the guy was literally begging for a call up at the time But De Bitch preferred to play Lila and Vila🐐 on the left wing
Now we have Trashi at least 😂😂
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:40 pm Image
Strakosha is playing?
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Genti wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:48 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:40 pm Image
Strakosha is playing?
He was training alone these days. Seems he surpassed the injury. Few months ago he had this “stress fracture” of fifth metatarsal bone. He was having a little pain . That’s quite common in goalkeepers but nothing serious most of them just play or have a different pain sensibility. The fact that he went on playing actually didn’t help for the injury to heal properly. He’ll be just fine , now they have Reina as a sub who can give some proper rest to Strakosha.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I like that Reja is taking advantage of our backline to play more offensive players in the rest of the positions, but Mihaj is going to get destroyed there. Outter CBs should be Kumbulla and Djimsiti.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Instead of playing with 2 poachers why doesn't he play with a winger/attacking mid as a second striker? For example the Roshis/Uzunis could very easily play behind the striker. That could help create more chances.

Manaj plays hard but the opportunities he gets as a guaranteed starter are pretty silly at this point. It was interesting at first but now he has proven of being nothing more than a 3rd division player. Time to pull the plug.
  • Information