Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Players like Bardhi and Ademi who had a choice you say f*** them. But for guys like Musliu, Bejtalai, etc, who are borderline Superliga players you can't hate them and gotta respect them.
Klejdi1023

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:42 pm Albanians defeating the Albanians , its our history . Time we fight for one team or we will be stuck forever . How the f*** do you lose to THEM
The best players on that Macedonian team are Albanians, without them they’d be Azerbaijan level. Idk how the f*** these Albanians play for Macedonia when only 20 years ago we were fighting against them and may soon fight again. I know players want to play for a national team as it’s good for your career but comeon that was so ridiculous to watch
CanaYouDoIt

Sokolat1443 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:50 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:42 pm Albanians defeating the Albanians , its our history . Time we fight for one team or we will be stuck forever . How the f*** do you lose to THEM
Are you serious calling those who play for FYROM "albanians" ? I would better try to naturalize myself and play for Rwanda rather than accepting playing for a plastic nation who still have hate and discrimination towards Albanian population.
Fucking cunts , the lot of them . They better not try and even attempt to say they are proud albanians , if they were they would be wearing red and black and not playing for the oppressors .
Sokolat1443
Team: KF Korab
Has thanked: 0

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:50 pm
artan wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:49 pm I know we have our excuses and rightfully so but Macedonia was bad. You just knew Kosovo wasn't gonna score near the end since all they fucking did was through balls. Very amateurish. You just knew Kosovo was gonna give up weak goals and this is all mentality.

Kosovo missed a golden chance to qualify.

I still don't get how they couldn't poach another holding midfielder. And seriously f*** these Albanians playing Macedonia. They can go f*** themselves. Playing for a country that hates your guts
Alioski , real name Aliaj , literally has a story about them abusing him . Guess he remembered that when he went through on goal.
:zgerdhimje: https://english.republika.mk/news/maced ... -albanian/
CanaYouDoIt

Klejdi1023 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:51 pm
The best players on that Macedonian team are Albanians, without them they’d be Azerbaijan level. Idk how the f*** these Albanians play for Macedonia when only 20 years ago we were fighting against them and may soon fight again. I know players want to play for a national team as it’s good for your career but comeon that was so ridiculous to watch
Sometimes I think we need another war , just to really figure this out once and for all .
CanaYouDoIt

Sokolat1443 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:52 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:50 pm
artan wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:49 pm I know we have our excuses and rightfully so but Macedonia was bad. You just knew Kosovo wasn't gonna score near the end since all they fucking did was through balls. Very amateurish. You just knew Kosovo was gonna give up weak goals and this is all mentality.

Kosovo missed a golden chance to qualify.

I still don't get how they couldn't poach another holding midfielder. And seriously f*** these Albanians playing Macedonia. They can go f*** themselves. Playing for a country that hates your guts
Alioski , real name Aliaj , literally has a story about them abusing him . Guess he remembered that when he went through on goal.
:zgerdhimje: https://english.republika.mk/news/maced ... -albanian/
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/09/07/a ... n-alioski/ Mavraj looool
Princ

The wind was blowing in Macedonia’s direction heading into the contest.. missing players make the result a bit easier to swallow for Kosovo, who came out the noticeably weaker team to start the second half. Credit to North Macedonia for playing like men and trying to score until the final whistle, they deserved the victory.

Useless substitutions for the short-handed Kosovo but who can blame them.. they had only 9 men on the bench. Rashani is more of a kickboxer than a footballer. Kosovo did well to make it to this point but was not able to seal the deal, due in large part to external forces out of their control. Better luck next time..
Sokolat1443
Team: KF Korab
Has thanked: 0

artan wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:51 pm Players like Bardhi and Ademi who had a choice you say f*** them. But for guys like Musliu, Bejtalai, etc, who are borderline Superliga players you can't hate them and gotta respect them.
What kind of respect? When you have players like Balliu who is only half Albanian and have lived all his life in Spain and proudly wear the Albanian colours meanwhile you have those Albanian of FYROM who knows about history and for what their ancestors fought for and still piss on their graves. No respect at all
artan

And Napoli can go f*** themselves for not allowing Rrahmani to travel. Seeing those amateur defenders for Kosovo is a nightmare. Kolloli with no defensive awareness what so ever this guy isn't even good. Zeneli trying to dribble through everyone. Not one corner kick being decent. Subbing out Nuhiu who was the only one with size for another winger. Watching Berisha trying to orchestrate the offense with no other midfielder.

I still can't comprehend how another holding midfielder wasn't called up. Rexhbecaj? Fazlij? Toma? Domgjoni?

Just awful timing for Kosovo.
Dallku

Lets be honest, qualifying from this format is cheap and pathetic anyway. You shouldn't get a chance to qualify by beating teams like San Marino. Neither Kosovo or Macedonia deserve to be in the euros.
  • Information