Lithuania - Albania Wed 14 Oct 18:00 CET

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:54 pm We haven't scored a goal in 3 fucking matches. If it wasn't for Gjasula's brainfart we would have had three 0-0s in a row.

I'm sorry but this is all on Reja. We're not facing France or Germany. We're facing competition on par or weaker than us. That's 100% on the coach.
If I have learned one thing is that Albania plays to their opposition's level. Nothing new here.
artan

Reja is too tactical for his own good.

You can’t play with 3-5-2 if you don’t have any wingbacks or forwards.

Cekici did look good in the few chances he got. Bare and Abrashi with good performances.
Veseli is not a winger lol.
Vrioni will be out of football soon.
Amateur finishing by Seferi and Trashi.
Broja didn’t look good today, just too weak
Laci is such a weird player
Princ

RedFootballs wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:46 pm We need to stop fucking hiring foreign coaches man
Nothing more annoying than hearing the old man yelling nonsense in Italian while players are out of position and we’re struggling to string two passes together.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I don't want to hear excuses about player quality. This is the whole purpose of League Nations. You play with people on a similar level i.e. all trash teams.

When you can't score a goal in 3 games in this situations, it's entirely the coaches fault.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

No doubt Bulku would have done better than this coach
Sokolat1443
Team: KF Korab
Has thanked: 0

How can Reja still be the coach like seriously how is that even possible?
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Sokolat1443 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:00 pm How can Reja still be the coach like seriously how is that even possible?
Duka cares only about the money they’re gonna continue pay to him lol
Dallku

Reja needs to be gone for sure. Alban Bushi or even De Biasi back(at least he can motivate them better and has an emotional connection with Albania).

These two matches mirrored the list. Too many amateurs who are not good enough but are given the benefit of the doubt because of their age.

Someone like Vrioni is not even a guaranteed starter for the u21. What can a u21 bench player provide in the senior team??

Seferi can''t even make the bench in his Swiss team... and he apparently doesn't know that you're not supposed to target the gk when you're shooting.

Broja makes Cikalleshi look like Ibrahimovic. A lot of fake potential here just because he was part of Chelsea's academy... (shows how much that means).

Veseli must be paying someone.

Laci/Cekici just not good enough. If they were they would've been part of the team a long time ago.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:08 pm
Sokolat1443 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:00 pm How can Reja still be the coach like seriously how is that even possible?
Duka cares only about the money they’re gonna continue pay to him lol
Well he did get rid of Panucci. I don't understand why we got rid of him for Reja.
Dallku

Btw proof 727876535432 Roshi is god tier for Albania. Is it sad? Sure... but it's also true.
  • Information