Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Klejdi1023

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:40 pm Image
Broja has got to start. Would have liked to see Kamberi instead of Manaj, sucks he couldn’t make it again. Lenjani is done imo, has not had a good performance for the nt in ages. Cekici is a weird insert as a center mid but he has the talent to play there, but probably offers 0 defensively.
Plako
Team: Partizani

This is not bad starting 11. I don't think Broja and Manaj should be starting together but hey might as well try it.

Lenjani is the new Lila. I don't' understand how this guy continues to get called up.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt

Shocking , absolutely shocking . f*** Reja and f*** Duka
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

We could have finished the entire campaign with 0 goals conceded if it wasn't for that stupid backpass. With Strakosha, Hysaj and Ismajli back to potentially replace Dermaku (although Dermaku has been solid), we have a League A level defence.

Seriously, we have a better defence than even teams like Croatia. Only teams like Italy, Germany, etc.. surpass us.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
plisi
Been thanked: 0

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:21 am We could have finished the entire campaign with 0 goals conceded if it wasn't for that stupid backpass. With Strakosha, Hysaj and Ismajli back to potentially replace Dermaku (although Dermaku has been solid), we have a League A level defence.

Seriously, we have a better defence than even teams like Croatia. Only teams like Italy, Germany, etc.. surpass us.
Dude, you're overrating the shit out of these players. Only Djimisiti and Strakosha are guaranteed starters at good clubs.
Aurora Bulkualis

plisi wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:51 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:21 am We could have finished the entire campaign with 0 goals conceded if it wasn't for that stupid backpass. With Strakosha, Hysaj and Ismajli back to potentially replace Dermaku (although Dermaku has been solid), we have a League A level defence.

Dude, you're overrating the shit out of these players. Only Djimisiti and Strakosha are guaranteed starters at good clubs.
??? Yeah, only Djimsiti and Strakosha are guaranteed starters, leaving out the fact that Kumbulla is our best player or that Hysaj is our captain.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dude we're playing shit teams.
Aurora Bulkualis

Plako wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:55 pm

Dude we're playing shit teams.
Yeah, I am aware that's why I said, we could have finished the campaign with 0 goals conceded. That wouldn't happen in a real EUROs/WC qualifier.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Confirmed Albania pot 4 and Kosova pot 5 for World cup 2022 qualifiers . We’ll know our group teams by december.
  • Information