Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:39 pm Bullari scored in both friendlies for our U21 . So he must be better than Muci and better than Superliga talents . Deserves eventually to get tested for the NT.
Looks like he scored a penalty and even in this pointless game he came on as a sub. Neither Bushi or anyone in Greece rates him as a talent... and Bushi overhypes everyone semi-ok lol
artan

Bekim Balaj scores like 6 goals in a friendly in Austria. It doesn't mean anything.

Muci might end up flopping hard but he atleast passes the eye test to me.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Brescia-Lecce, Dermaku on bench while Ndoj scored two goals so far.
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:25 pm Ndoj scored two goals so far.
Sucks that he couldn't cope in Serie a. If there was a player Albania needed to come through it's him.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Last status update from Ndoj: Good first touch but invisible/useless otherwise. But I'll always give people room for growth.

That second goal was crazy
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:18 am Last status update from Ndoj: Good first touch but invisible/useless otherwise. But I'll always give people room for growth.

That second goal was crazy
An incredible night, Milan beats Real (basket) and Ndoj scores in one game the amount of goals he had scored in his career so far .
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:10 am
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:25 pm Ndoj scored two goals so far.
Sucks that he couldn't cope in Serie a. If there was a player Albania needed to come through it's him.
He loses the ball to easily, was hoping for him to put up more muscles so at least it would be more difficult for other players to push him around. He’s not lost yet, only 23 and starting in Serie B. He’ll never be the one that makes the difference for us but at least better than the trash Reja lineup last week.
Princ

At his size, Ndoj has more potential than any other midfielder on our roster. Unfortunately, he has been absolute rubbish in every chance given to him with the NT.

Performances for Albania:
-starter in 2-2 draw to Andorra at home
-starter in 2-0 loss to Scotland away
-starter in 3-0 loss to Kosovo (friendly)

I hope that he continues to improve but at this point, it is hard to justify fielding him when he has featured in the matches above.
CanaYouDoIt

He has been injured a lot tbf , so it’s hard to improve while rehabbing
Klejdi1023

Ndoj is not the answer to our midfield problems, but I’d take him over Ramadani and Laci any day, at least he’s got some potential.
  • Information