Albanian Youth Football

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Today : Kosovo U21 ve Albania U21
Dallku

Looks like Albania is missing a lot of players but a player to keep an eye on is that 17 year old who played for AEK.
CanaYouDoIt

Good to watch Ademi too , been on fire in Finland
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Selmani , Marku, Adolf, Sota, Mitaj, Kraja, Çokaj, Tuci, Mala,Ademi, Muçi

Bajrami hasn't played with his team, Çelhaka is injured, Kallaku and Ismajgeci are with senior team. I believe Mihana and Xhixha were dropped for sportive reasons.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:24 pm Looks like Albania is missing a lot of players but a player to keep an eye on is that 17 year old who played for AEK.
He seems promicing , just the position we lack in the nt. Rooting for Tuci aswell. I saw Greek lineup , there is Vrousaj starting ... do you know if Siabanis is Albanian?
CanaYouDoIt

Albania U21s love that corner don’t they
Simboli i Diellit

Quite boring game so far. Tuci should’ve sealed that chance he got. Mitaj doesn’t stand out though, good technically but made few mistakes, i’ll give him the benefit of the doubt. Selmani as always was solid . Turkey is winning 3:2 to Austria... We need to win this game , the next one against England and get andora to draw or win against Austria. On kosova’s side Kurtulus seems solid.
Dallku

This Lico guy is interesting. Tall CM with good technique.

Mitaj is ok. Obviously has long ways to go but he has potential. Someone like Ismajlgeci is simply superior For the moment though.

This Ademi guy who scores a lot in Finland was dogshit. Short player but very uncomfortable on the ball. Panicked every time he had it.

That Kraja cm was also low level.

Muci is the most technically gifted player in the team but Tuci is the most “complete” footballer. He not great at anything but he’s decent at everything. Not sure if striker is his real position tho. Doesn’t seem like a goal scorer.
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:10 pm Tuci is the most “complete” footballer. He not great at anything but he’s decent at everything. Not sure if striker is his real position tho. Doesn’t seem like a goal scorer.
He was always a midfielder ...

TUCI – I lindur më 14 shtator të vitit 2000, i riu luan si mesfushor qendre. Hapat e parë i ka hedhur me skuadrën e Brian’s në Lezhë, për të kaluar në kryeqytet tek Akademia e Futbollit, ku mban edhe shiritin e kapitenit. Indrit Tuci ka gjetur shpesh edhe rrugën e rrjetës, teksa këtë sezon në kampionatin e Kategorisë Superiore U19 numëron shtatë gola. Paraqitjet e tij kanë bindur edhe trajneri e Shqipërisë U19, Erion Bodganin, ta ketë në konsideratë dhe në grumbullimet e fundit ka qenë pjesë e listës së lojtarëve të përzgjedhur.
Simboli i Diellit

This Andora team just tied the game against England. Their last game against them ended 3:3.
  • Information