Long Live Comrade Armando Duka!

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

It seems only death will separate Armando Duka from FSHF. Duka is on his 19th year as president and today he changed criteria to disqualify the likes of Igli Tare from running for the head of the FSHF.
Attachments
Shtetas-shqiptar-logo1.jpg
Shtetas-shqiptar-logo1.jpg (74.3 KiB) Viewed 5514 times
These users thanked the author ZenMaster for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Kuqaloshi maoist
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

I guess this puts me out of the running.
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:59 pm It seems only death will separate Armando Duka from FSHF. Duka is on his 19th year as president and today he changed criteria to disqualify the likes of Igli Tare from running for the head of the FSHF.
Long Live Duka!!!

I never liked Sali Berisha but I did applaud his efforts to get rid of this fat cunt during his first term. We can never get rid of this guy. Reminds me of the corrupt FIFA elections of yore who voted for Russia and Qatar back in the day.
These users thanked the author Plako for the post (total 2):
ZenMasterSimboli i Diellit
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Lol this is outrageous! Where are the media when they should report it?
Princ

These rules are reasonable.

I do not believe that one would be able to fulfill the duties of President while living abroad, nor should a man be given the opportunity to do so.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Princ wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:18 am These rules are reasonable.

I do not believe that one would be able to fulfill the duties of President while living abroad, nor should a man be given the opportunity to do so.
None of FSHF presidents has lived abroad during his mandate. Even ex-players who are attending coaching courses in Albania, they are moving to live there until course is finished. Those "rules" simply were added to make it harder for the likes of Igli Tare and Eduard Dervishi to compete and it's not my fault you can't understand that.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:08 am
Princ wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:18 am These rules are reasonable.

None of FSHF presidents has lived abroad during his mandate. Even ex-players who are attending coaching courses in Albania, they are moving to live there until course is finished. Those "rules" simply were added to make it harder for the likes of Igli Tare and Eduard Dervishi to compete and it's not my fault you can't understand that.
LedZep has always been a staunch Duka supporter. It has nothing to do with understanding.
plisi
Been thanked: 0

Tbh, I like the f one
  • Information