Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Me sa kam pare deri tani Partizani ka nje ekip medioker qe nuk e di vetem ndonje mrekulli e Dukes mund ti nxirrte kampion. Jane me fat qe kane Dajen dhe do duhet super merkato per ta permiresuar sado pak ekipin. Pa marre parasysh sa kohe do i duhej prurjeve te reja per tu pershtatur me pjesen tjeter. Pertej vendimeve te Dukes, mbetet per tu pare nese Vllaznia vazhdon me te njejten ecuri pjesen e mbetur te fazes se dyte qe do i jepte nje hov te madh drejt titullit ashtu si dhe Tirana vjet. Fatkeqesisht sa te jete Duka, do mbetet e veshtire per te folur seriozisht per kampionatin se te marrin per budalla, nuk i shmang dot dallveret sa do kalojne vitet duket sikur behet me keq
artan

Looks like Tirana are set to sign Taulant Seferi and Ferhan Hasani. Another team that's arming up as well although I don't think there good enough even with them. There were some rumors that Vllaznia might land Bekim Balaj as well.

It's kinda nice to see the bigger teams in Albania having bigger spending power now. I also do think a Partizani team with Lilaj and Mici are good enough to qualify for EL or the new euro competition.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

artan wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:55 am Looks like Tirana are set to sign Taulant Seferi and Ferhan Hasani. Another team that's arming up as well although I don't think there good enough even with them. There were some rumors that Vllaznia might land Bekim Balaj as well.

It's kinda nice to see the bigger teams in Albania having bigger spending power now. I also do think a Partizani team with Lilaj and Mici are good enough to qualify for EL or the new euro competition.
Tirana should initially pay 200k to Moctar Cisse if they wanna register any player in January.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

So it looks like Tirana and Skenderbeu are blocked by FIFA for making any moves because of not paying former players. It's amazing how every season there's 3-4 clubs that get a transfer ban from FIFA in the Superliga.

It's a shame because there is some talent in the Superliga and in the players. But the unprofessionalism of these clubs will never give the chance of the Superliga developing into professional league which will result in poor player development. Why doesn't the FSHF never take action when it comes to the unprofessional behavior of these clubs and instead it's always FIFA coming in at a later date instituting the ban. Then these clubs cry that FIFA has it out for them
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:02 pm So it looks like Tirana and Skenderbeu are blocked by FIFA for making any moves because of not paying former players. It's amazing how every season there's 3-4 clubs that get a transfer ban from FIFA in the Superliga.

It's a shame because there is some talent in the Superliga and in the players. But the unprofessionalism of these clubs will never give the chance of the Superliga developing into professional league which will result in poor player development. Why doesn't the FSHF never take action when it comes to the unprofessional behavior of these clubs and instead it's always FIFA coming in at a later date instituting the ban. Then these clubs cry that FIFA has it out for them
It's 2020 and these morons still think signed contracts are not enforceable. Smh
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

artan wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:02 pm So it looks like Tirana and Skenderbeu are blocked by FIFA for making any moves because of not paying former players. It's amazing how every season there's 3-4 clubs that get a transfer ban from FIFA in the Superliga.

FSHF keept from eye of the public sentence of Skenderbeu from UEFA for 8 months. Tirana has still official account blocked by "permbarues" and is allowed to play in Superleague. One of Duka secrets to keep power is by hiding administrative violations, covering debts by misusing FSHF budget for clubs who vote for him, finances football fields for the clubs with municipal management in exchange of vote. My point is we will never be able to know the scale of abusement and favoritism by FSHF but it's clear albanian clubs are all unprofessional so they all have tasted "Fshf generosity".
Kuqaloshi maoist
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

VLLAZNI! *clap clap* VLLAZNI!
artan

Vllaznia running away with the leauge. If they hold up this will be the 5th new champion in 5 consecutive years. (Kukesi, Skenderbeu, Partizani, Tirana, Vllaznia)
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Next season might be the first time we won’t have a team from south in Superliga. Only hope is on Tomori Berat . Tirana might become the only region ever having 4 teams in Superliga at the same time along with the classical trio , Egnatia has been leading the “south” group.
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:54 pm Only hope is on Tomori Berat
Well not exactly. The 8th team has a play-off match
  • Information