Albanian Youth Football

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

In general this U21 team exceeded expectations and was one of the more talented groups we had in a while. You can't judge them on one result and you can't be too high on them when they win. You can tell they were gonna shit themselves today by the way they just were defending and I honestly don't expect a defender for Apolonia Fier or some random youth GK to be able to hold their own. And plus they missed a few guys which resulted in a weird lineup selection.

I see guys like Cokaj, Tuci, Muci, Selmani (I know he had a bad game) being okay plays at least. Need more time on the 17 year old and it's not fair to judge him. Dobra is obviously gonna be out of football soon (he can't even get minutes for a third division team). Xhixha, Marku, Soto, etc, are obviously superliga caliber players and will never be anything more.

Muci seems comfortable on the ball and almost like a playmaker. He also seems to have a low drive in general.
CanaYouDoIt

Lol League One is a better level than those guys you named .
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Some highlights pn Marco Alia . The next U21 goalkeeper. https://youtu.be/83evtMyfjLs
Ballisti
Has thanked: 0

Hi guys, nice to see you again, maybe someone remembers me. I've been reading a lot here the last few days after reading some old stuff in the old forum. Is Bujari here? That guy told us that Armando Broja would be the next thing 8 years ago. :D

Anyway back to topic the FSHF anounced today the new Coaches.
U21 -> Alban Bushi
U19 -> Armando Cungu
U17 -> Ervin Bulku

Especially Cungu is for me an interesting Option, thought always that he is a decent Coach in Albania. Nevil Dede did a bad Job last Year with the U19, having a such strong Team with Broja, Muci, Dobra ect.
These users thanked the author Ballisti for the post (total 3):
ZenMasterSimboli i DiellitAurora Bulkualis
Plako
Team: Partizani

Ballisti wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:51 pm Hi guys, nice to see you again, maybe someone remembers me. I've been reading a lot here the last few days after reading some old stuff in the old forum. Is Bujari here? That guy told us that Armando Broja would be the next thing 8 years ago. :D

Anyway back to topic the FSHF anounced today the new Coaches.
U21 -> Alban Bushi
U19 -> Armando Cungu
U17 -> Ervin Bulku

Especially Cungu is for me an interesting Option, thought always that he is a decent Coach in Albania. Nevil Dede did a bad Job last Year with the U19, having a such strong Team with Broja, Muci, Dobra ect.
Hey bro welcome back. Good to see you again!

We haven't seen Bujari here. He's probably working or Mino Raiola or Jorge Mendez these days and ain't got no time for us peons :)
These users thanked the author Plako for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

BULKU!!!!!!! Let's go!!! God's chosen one is here! The man that even Ronaldo and Messi feared!

:hi-bulku:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Ballisti
Has thanked: 0

FSHF contacted the Families of Kevin Zefi and Justin Ferizaj. Both are playing for Ireland atm. Kevin Zefi is a special Talent. He'll move in summer probably to Inter Milan.
These users thanked the author Ballisti for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Simboli i Diellit

Ballisti wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:03 am FSHF contacted the Families of Kevin Zefi and Justin Ferizaj. Both are playing for Ireland atm. Kevin Zefi is a special Talent. He'll move in summer probably to Inter Milan.
That’s great news . Unfortunately we’ll notice these talents once they play for the country live in.
Simboli i Diellit

Tare Jr is 17.5 years old and too young to be judged but he holds a big weight on his name and like all art kids he has to work a lot to make a name for himself.

This was his first goal with Lazio primavera.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMH1oApCXbX ... 4v9ft2h6zi
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:23 pm Tare Jr is 17.5 years old and too young to be judged but he holds a big weight on his name and like all art kids he has to work a lot to make a name for himself.

This was his first goal with Lazio primavera.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMH1oApCXbX ... 4v9ft2h6zi
Wow kid is spitting image of his father. Wish he becomes just as decent upfront.
  • Information