Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

Since he plays in Italy it's not that surprising that Reja approached him but yeah, if anything Macedonia has much higher chances of getting him.

Rexhbecaj is the only one who looks like a difference maker though since he's a CM(position we are lacking) and a guaranteed starter in the bundesliga. I can see him eventually settling for Kosovo after a few years of Germany rejecting him.
Skenderbeu9

L don't think Greece will go after Mitaj right now
With Tsimikas and Giannoulis he has 0 chances of playing regularly for at least next 5 years
That doesn't we should wait on him cause they might pull through another Durmishaj cap 🧢 tie him just to make us weaker
By the way their two best youngsters have Albanian backgrounds Vrousai Tzolis
Tzolis has a 10mil value at transfermarket at age 18
He can be better than both Shaqiri and Rashica
Where are the Alb scouts at Greece?
CanaYouDoIt

Because those guys think they're Greek. They've had a number done on them
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

artan wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:52 pm Bajrami would be a fantastic addition to the NT. Can play multiple positions (Winger, midfielder, attacking midfielder) and gives us creativity that we can use. Will instantly slide into our starting lineup and might be our best attacking player instantly. He's having a very good season for Empoli. Will slide in nicely next to Gjasula and Bare in the midfield.

Looks like we lost Rexhbecaj in the meantime. He's waiting out for the German Olympic team this summer (if they even have an olympics) and I'm guessing after he'll wait for Germany another 1-2 years.
Also apparently Greece has interest for Mitaj.. If he does this will be the third player we lost to Greece in the past 2 years.
We have lost Mergim Berisha and Rexhbecaj years ago.Broja was capped at the right time otherwise if we waited a bit longer perhaps he would be tempted to wait a call from England U21 which probably would never arrived. I believe it is perfect time to go after Mario Mitaj and Tim Civeja otherwise we risk to lose them also because it is extremely difficult to predict how his career will develop in next 12 months. Matches against England and Poland are good bait to recruit interesting prospects. First and foremost we will increase depth in national pool, we can keep senior important players fresh in defining matches of our group because we will play twice three matches on a week. If we give "fanelle titullari" to debutants against Andorra four days before England they will play with desire and ferocity World Cup final with the hope Reja will include them in team selection which can't be said for our senators which they will exactly the opposite.
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:14 pm Matches against England and Poland are good bait to recruit interesting prospects. First and foremost we will increase depth in national pool, we can keep senior important players fresh in defining matches of our group because we will play twice three matches on a week. If we give "fanelle titullari" to debutants against Andorra four days before England they will play with desire and ferocity World Cup final with the hope Reja will include them in team selection which can't be said for our senators which they will exactly the opposite.
Use those 3 games between March 25-31 to bring in a bunch of debutants and use the Andorra and San Marino games to cap them.
artan

ZenMaster wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:14 pm
artan wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:52 pm Bajrami would be a fantastic addition to the NT. Can play multiple positions (Winger, midfielder, attacking midfielder) and gives us creativity that we can use. Will instantly slide into our starting lineup and might be our best attacking player instantly. He's having a very good season for Empoli. Will slide in nicely next to Gjasula and Bare in the midfield.

Looks like we lost Rexhbecaj in the meantime. He's waiting out for the German Olympic team this summer (if they even have an olympics) and I'm guessing after he'll wait for Germany another 1-2 years.
Also apparently Greece has interest for Mitaj.. If he does this will be the third player we lost to Greece in the past 2 years.
We have lost Mergim Berisha and Rexhbecaj years ago.Broja was capped at the right time otherwise if we waited a bit longer perhaps he would be tempted to wait a call from England U21 which probably would never arrived. I believe it is perfect time to go after Mario Mitaj and Tim Civeja otherwise we risk to lose them also because it is extremely difficult to predict how his career will develop in next 12 months. Matches against England and Poland are good bait to recruit interesting prospects. First and foremost we will increase depth in national pool, we can keep senior important players fresh in defining matches of our group because we will play twice three matches on a week. If we give "fanelle titullari" to debutants against Andorra four days before England they will play with desire and ferocity World Cup final with the hope Reja will include them in team selection which can't be said for our senators which they will exactly the opposite.
Broja would have been selected for Englands U21 so in hindsight it was great that we capped him. Same with Kumbulla. you need to call them up early and can't wait.

Next callups it's time for Bajrami, Sahiti, Mitaj, Civeja, Domgjoni to get called up. I don't see Bajrami playing for Macedonia, if anything he's just gonna wait another 1 - 2 years for Switzerland.
Princ

Bajrami would be a real exciting addition but I will believe it when I see it.

Cikalleshi banged in 2 headers late in the match to give Konyaspor a huge comeback victory.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Bajrami would instantly start as our attacking mid, and it would be nice to attract a top talent to play for Albania. This team is starting to come together in attack now.
CanaYouDoIt

Looks like Bajrami is happening but bureaucracy will hold it for a while.
Dallku

Looks like Muci transferred to Legia??

Historically Albanian players have not done well in Poland so I don't know about this.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post (total 2):
ZenMasterSimboli i Diellit
  • Information